Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My truck driver might be cheating.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So my husband is a long haul truck driver. Just the other day he came home for a good week, he asked me to clean his truck out to get all the trash etc. Well I came across some panties stuffed under his seat. I got the panties in a bag and I’m definitely going to say something to him, I’m so hurt my brain is going crazy thinking the worse of course.

EDIT : so I asked him about it he said that he got some panties out of my drawer so that he could have my scent while he was gone & to sniff them. I flat out asked if he cheated and he say no but did get upset mmmm. I don’t know what to think ladies.

EDIT : I have some bad news, I looked through his phone and found some text messages from some woman saying how nice their date was etc. he was sweet talking her and clearly didn’t say he was married. So I’m sure those panties are hers or maybe a damn (lot lizard🦎)hell I don’t know anymore. He lied to me I want to chop his balls off I’m so serious. He doesn’t know that I read those text messages.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2018 at 2:43 AM
Replies (81-89):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 37 on Jan. 14, 2018 at 5:42 PM
Eyeroll

Quoting Anonymous 15: Leave or stay like a fucking idiot.

Are you a fucking idiot?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 37 on Jan. 14, 2018 at 5:43 PM
That’s what I was going to ask you..: you should know if they are yours!! So think real hard.

If he cheated, well, kill him 😈

Jk but still.... you know your husband better than we. What does your heart and gut tell you!?

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don’t recognize them panties to be honest with you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 38 on Jan. 14, 2018 at 5:47 PM
You dont know what your own underwear looks like?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 39 on Jan. 14, 2018 at 5:49 PM
Then they belong to someone else.

ZamilyMom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2018 at 7:30 PM
So why didn't you tell your DH that you both know they are not yours, so you obviously don't believe his bullshit?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2018 at 12:05 AM
My gut tells me something isn’t right. I just have this funny feeling.

Quoting Anonymous 37: That’s what I was going to ask you..: you should know if they are yours!! So think real hard.

If he cheated, well, kill him 😈

Jk but still.... you know your husband better than we. What does your heart and gut tell you!?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 40 on Jan. 15, 2018 at 12:06 AM
Well, are they your panties?
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 15, 2018 at 12:11 AM
Troll posts are so much better when the poster isn’t stupid....
GhostWriter85
by Exotic Butters on Jan. 15, 2018 at 12:15 AM
Well are they yours?

Quoting Anonymous 1: So my husband is a long haul truck driver. Just the other day he came home for a good week, he asked me to clean his truck out to get all the trash etc. Well I came across some panties stuffed under his seat. I got the panties in a bag and I’m definitely going to say something to him, I’m so hurt my brain is going crazy thinking the worse of course.

EDIT : so I asked him about it he said that he got some panties out of my drawer so that he could have my scent while he was gone & to sniff them. I flat out asked if he cheated and he say no but did get upset mmmm. I don’t know what to think ladies.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)