Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you agree with everything...

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 12:27 PM
  • 34 Replies
1 mom liked this
... that Obama stood for, and said throughout his time in office? I voted for him... twice and my mind went spinning with half of the things that he said. I did vote for President Trump... but I don't stand by the vulgarity that spews from his mouth. I do agree with the ideals he has for the country, though.

Just drives me batty seeing how many people calling ALL Trump supporters biggots and racists.
by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 15, 2018 at 12:32 PM
2 moms liked this

Hell to the no but I never once voted for the asshat either.  I did vote for Trump but I don't agree with everything he says either but overall I don't find him to be a terrible President.  I like a lot of the things he is doing for the Country actually.    

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 15, 2018 at 12:47 PM
2 moms liked this

People seem to be under the delusion that if you support one or all policies of a specific candidate that means you support that PERSON and everything they say and/or do.

That just isn't the case. As a person I think Trump is a shitshow....but I like most of his policies and so far his first year in office what has been accomplished is fantastic.
Unemployment is down across the board (especially in minorities)
The Economy is booming
The stock market is at an all time high and is setting new records every day

NotACatfish
by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 12:49 PM
8 moms liked this
No. Obama was far from perfect, but Trump is making him look like a saint.

The way I see it, you may not be everything Trump is, but you saw how he acted and decided to make him president regardless. That says a lot about who you are.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 15, 2018 at 12:51 PM
I agree. As far as public relations go Trump is horrid but his policies have been helping.
Now if only he'd step up and force the California governor to follow federal law.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

People seem to be under the delusion that if you support one or all policies of a specific candidate that means you support that PERSON and everything they say and/or do.That just isn't the case. As a person I think Trump is a shitshow....but I like most of his policies and so far his first year in office what has been accomplished is fantastic.Unemployment is down across the board (especially in minorities)The Economy is boomingThe stock market is at an all time high and is setting new records every day

KitschyMeow
by Meowtyme on Jan. 15, 2018 at 12:52 PM
I voted for obama the second time, because I didn't like the politics of the other guy, not that I liked obama's politics any more. Just I knew what to expect from obama.

I voted for Trump, because I believed his vision to make america great again. So much for that idea, right. And I didn't want a career politician. Still don't.

But, in reality, you don't know what you are getting with any new guy you vote for.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 15, 2018 at 12:52 PM
Trump supporters are idiotic knuckle draggers. That's all there is to it.
NotACatfish
by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this
When will people understand that none of that has anything to do with Trump? He’s been in office for a year. You won’t see the effects of his economic policies for a while. Give it a few years.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

People seem to be under the delusion that if you support one or all policies of a specific candidate that means you support that PERSON and everything they say and/or do.That just isn't the case. As a person I think Trump is a shitshow....but I like most of his policies and so far his first year in office what has been accomplished is fantastic.Unemployment is down across the board (especially in minorities)The Economy is boomingThe stock market is at an all time high and is setting new records every day

Susan_Marie1984
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 12:54 PM
Proof please?

Quoting Anonymous 4: Trump supporters are idiotic knuckle draggers. That's all there is to it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 15, 2018 at 12:54 PM
When was america ever great and who exactly was it great for?

Quoting KitschyMeow: I voted for obama the second time, because I didn't like the politics of the other guy, not that I liked obama's politics any more. Just I knew what to expect from obama.

I voted for Trump, because I believed his vision to make america great again. So much for that idea, right. And I didn't want a career politician. Still don't.

But, in reality, you don't know what you are getting with any new guy you vote for.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 15, 2018 at 12:54 PM
Yes, I did agree with everything President Obama stood for. He did not accomplish everything he set out to accomplish, but congress made it difficult.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)