Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A question for people with generic brand Instant Pot pressure cookers

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 2:40 PM
  • 7 Replies

Mobile Photo

Anyone try this one? Is is good, or suck pretty bad? I keep seeing 2-3 star reviews, but go in to read them and they are 4-5 Star. It’s almost like the bad reviews are getting deleted on some sites.

Just wondering because it’s on sale for $60 for the 11qt. I have a 6 quart Instant Pot, but need a huge option as well. I just hate to drop money on something off brand that might not be good.

by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jslpruitt
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 2:42 PM
No idea bump for you 😊
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 15, 2018 at 2:42 PM

bump

peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 2:42 PM
You can get a name brand one for a few dollars more
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 15, 2018 at 2:46 PM
My neighbor had that one and it stopped working after a month of "moderate use".
kcangel63
by Fertile Myrtle on Jan. 15, 2018 at 2:55 PM
That’s what some reviews said. I’ll probably just wait and get an 8 qt IP later. I wish they made 10qt.

Quoting Anonymous 2: My neighbor had that one and it stopped working after a month of "moderate use".
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 15, 2018 at 3:09 PM
You're probably better off waiting. A 10qt would be great. I have the 6qt size and it's great for the four of us, but a little harder size wise when I'm cooking for a lot of extra guests.

Quoting kcangel63: That’s what some reviews said. I’ll probably just wait and get an 8 qt IP later. I wish they made 10qt.

Quoting Anonymous 2: My neighbor had that one and it stopped working after a month of "moderate use".
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Jan. 15, 2018 at 3:11 PM
I have the crockpot express but it's a 6qt for $50. I love it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)