Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can live without sex everyday.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 263 Replies
Dh always wants sex. It bugs me. His sex drive went up and mine has gone down. He wants it miltiple times a day like morning, night, again at night. I do not. A few times a week is what I'm fine with. Doing it as much as him makes me feel like it's a chore. Dh says it's not fair I don't have that much sex with him, i say it's not fair to push me to have sex multiple times a day. I have tried talking about it to him, but he gets irritated and gives attitude. Dh is 23, I'm 25
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:34 PM
Bump
corticosteroid
by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:34 PM
5 moms liked this

Okay, time to put your foot down once and for all, and tell him what you’re willing to do and what you’re not willing to do, he needs to accept it and that needs to be the end of it or your relationship is doomed.

Anonymous
Bump
Anonymous
It's getting to be doomed. He pisses me off

Quoting corticosteroid:

Okay, time to put your foot down once and for all, and tell him what you’re willing to do and what you’re not willing to do, he needs to accept it and that needs to be the end of it or your relationship is doomed.

anchorturtle
by silly rabbit on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:37 PM
I'm 30 and have a kid now. When I was 25 I had a huge sex drive, I miss it. I also couldn't imagine ever being married at 23. Lol good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I have 4 kids. I have haven't had a high sex drive in a while

Quoting anchorturtle: I'm 30 and have a kid now. When I was 25 I had a huge sex drive, I miss it. I also couldn't imagine ever being married at 23. Lol good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:42 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:46 PM
I hate sex.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:48 PM
I only want it once a week...my partner wants it more. Who gets what they want? Its a compromise.
silvermermaid
by Allison on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:49 PM
5 moms liked this
I was about to write about how I miss my sex drive from when I was 25 (I’m 42 now), but then I read you had 4 children. That’ll do it! Kids lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)