Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She ruin her friendship and possibly her marriage

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
Dh was married 20 years prior to meeting me. His ex and him tried for over 15 years to have a child but never did. Dh had a low sperm count. She left him and got with a younger man with children. She adopted her step children.
Dh and I stayed cordial towards each other.
When dh and I started dating she started texting him a lot. She said he did what she did and got with someone with kids. He asked me out before knowing I had kids. She said I looked like a younger version of her which is bs.
Dh and I are expecting a baby. Huge surprise for us both and yes he is the father. She made off hand comments to their mutual friends about how he couldn't be the father. She later sent him an email telling him, she always assumed they would have a child together and all she ever wanted was his child. She is ready to be a mother to his child and they could pick up where they left off with the baby.
Dh sent a screenshot of the email to her husband. Dh told her, he was ending their friendship and to never contact him again. She has been blocked from our social media accounts and our phones.
She didn't seem like the crazy type but she has three daughters that she is the legal mother to and she is willing to abandon them for a baby not even here yet.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2018 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 8:04 PM
Yikes
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)