Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DS got yelled at for not asking for consent?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 103 Replies
1 mom liked this

XH's new fling (been dating about 4 months) absolutely lost her shit at DS during his birthday dinner on the weekend.

DS19 brought his girlfriend of 2 years with him to dinner - they had their first date at the resturant, which happened to be his 17th Birthday - so special occassion for 2 reasons. 

This "woman" Jessica - asked them how they got together. DS explained that he took her to a movie, then dinner 'here', (pointing out where they sat) and then took her home and kissed her goodnight. DS said it was 'that moment' he knew he wanted to be with her. GF laughed and said "I was so freaked" and continued to talk about how the kiss came out of nowhere so she had no time to even think about it (I'm paraphasing here). 

Jessica lost her shit and told DS that he should NEVER kiss someone without asking them first and that was assualt. I pointed out that body language and cues are a thing - and she demanded to know if DS would use "misjudged methods" (her words) to ask for consent for sex. DS said "some people communicate without words" - and she continued to lose her shit more, claiming DS is a "creep" and offering to take the GF home incase he pressured and abused her more.

We told her to leave - and later that night; DS called to say the police had been over for 2 hours claiming they got a call about a girl being sexually abused and that DS had admitted it. Thankfully because GF said it was not true at all, the police dropped it and left. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:45 PM
2 moms liked this
What a psycho!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:45 PM
Wow is all I can say.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:45 PM
4 moms liked this
Holy cow I hope his dad drops her. She does not sound stable at all.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:46 PM
7 moms liked this
Society is coming to a place where “sex” and “rape” are the same thing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:47 PM
Damn.
bmommyx2
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:48 PM
5 moms liked this

OMG, the world has gone mad afater this #metoo crap 

Cajunqueenslsg8
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:48 PM
I never expected any of the guys that kissed me(pre marriage) to stop and ask beforehand. In the 20 years I have been with hubby, not once has he asked me permission to kiss me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:48 PM
12 moms liked this
TBH, the whole can I kiss you thing is a mood killer for me.
CheerioHolder
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:51 PM
What a weirdo.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:51 PM
2 moms liked this
I hope your ex dumps that bitch
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)