Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I applied for a 2nd job

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
How likely am i to get a call from walmart when i don't have open availability? Mon -fri i can only work 4-10. The weekends are open. I passed the assessment. I am not planning on continuing to work 2 jobs. This is temporary.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2018 at 11:02 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2018 at 11:37 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 15, 2018 at 11:39 PM
1 mom liked this

If you work a similar retail position, you may not be able to work both (supermarket and Walmart for example). You would have to check what your company policies are about it first. 

In terms of hours: Usually you keep it non-specific then give them your hours after you know you've nailed the job. Walmart has a 2-3 step interview process, so just passing an assessment doesn't mean you're hired. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2018 at 11:43 PM
My current job isnt retail

Quoting Anonymous 2:

If you work a similar retail position, you may not be able to work both (supermarket and Walmart for example). You would have to check what your company policies are about it first. In terms of hours: Usually you keep it non-specific then give them your hours after you know you've nailed the job. Walmart has a 2-3 step interview process, so just passing an assessment doesn't mean you're hired. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 15, 2018 at 11:52 PM

Disregard the first part then. If they set up a second interview with you - you're most likely in. :) 

Quoting Anonymous 1: My current job isnt retail
Quoting Anonymous 2:

If you work a similar retail position, you may not be able to work both (supermarket and Walmart for example). You would have to check what your company policies are about it first. In terms of hours: Usually you keep it non-specific then give them your hours after you know you've nailed the job. Walmart has a 2-3 step interview process, so just passing an assessment doesn't mean you're hired. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2018 at 11:53 PM
I just wonder if i will even get a call since i don't have open availability

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Disregard the first part then. If they set up a second interview with you - you're most likely in. :) 

Quoting Anonymous 2:

LaughinTattoo7
by Frenchy on Jan. 15, 2018 at 11:54 PM

Youve got it. Thats great retail availability

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 15, 2018 at 11:55 PM

It's hard to say to be honest.  

Quoting Anonymous 1: I just wonder if i will even get a call since i don't have open availability
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2018 at 12:19 AM
Bump
happilyhomeless
by Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 12:22 AM
Wal-Mart hires everyone, but if they don't hire you, I have budgeting tips!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)