Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Amber vs Kristina (TM)

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2018 at 8:47 PM
  • 37 Replies
So Gary has primary custody of Leah , and Kristina’s ex-husband has custody of her oldest daughter... so you’re telling me that both Kristina and Amber are the EOW parent and people are seriously fighting over this ?!
I see amber tries to get time with Leah only for Gary to constantly shoot her down..

Amber did drugs and did messed up things YOUNG.. (not excusing what she did however)
Kristina cheated on her husband and she’s the saint ?

One persons struggle doesn’t overshadow another persons, we all make mistakes it doesn’t mean we don’t love our kids!

Just a thought from reading this article!
http://starcasm.net/archives/383339#comment-3711650825
by on Jan. 16, 2018 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 16, 2018 at 8:51 PM
My issue, currently, is that she was too sad to see her own daughter,that her depression gets so bad she couldn't spend an hour a week with her.... but she could carry on conversations, date, screw and get pregnant by a new guy.

I suffer from bad depression. Times when I cannot parent my own child, so I get that.. but I didn't go off and meet a guy bc, again, my depression was that bad.

Eta- and then she gets mad at Gary bc he's on the fence about her visiting. I get his feelings- after this visit, are you gonna disappear again? And for how long? But she doesn't care about that, just about what she wants.
Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Jan. 16, 2018 at 8:51 PM
Amber’s a POS. Plain and simple and I’ve watched every episode from the beginning
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2018 at 8:53 PM
Team Kristina. Sorry, but she is the only one that speaks any sense.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 16, 2018 at 8:58 PM
Amber is the poster child for what complex childhood trauma looks like in adulthood. Substance abuse, emotional and behavioral dysregulation, constant disruptions in relationships, poor work history, learning and attention issues.
SaskMummy
by Mandy on Jan. 16, 2018 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I don’t agree with that either ...amber clearly is not stable enough to parent fully and it happens, but I think a lot of people don’t u set how depression feels or works!
However I think amber sees her self worth in relationships and simply cannot be alone which is sad.. these are horrible habits she’s never broken.

Quoting Anonymous 1: My issue, currently, is that she was too sad to see her own daughter,that her depression gets so bad she couldn't spend an hour a week with her.... but she could carry on conversations, date, screw and get pregnant by a new guy.

I suffer from bad depression. Times when I cannot parent my own child, so I get that.. but I didn't go off and meet a guy bc, again, my depression was that bad.

Eta- and then she gets mad at Gary bc he's on the fence about her visiting. I get his feelings- after this visit, are you gonna disappear again? And for how long? But she doesn't care about that, just about what she wants.
ReedusStalker
by 11-15/3-27 on Jan. 16, 2018 at 9:08 PM
You know, i dont know about Garys wife personal life and can only go on what I have seen with Amber. Amber has taken off on her kid more than once. She places men above the kid. Shes too depressed to see her kid but not too depressed to go out, do shit, met a man and start dating?

No. Amber is not a fit mom.
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 16, 2018 at 9:09 PM
Who?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 16, 2018 at 9:09 PM
Who is parenting your child when you can't?

Quoting Anonymous 1: My issue, currently, is that she was too sad to see her own daughter,that her depression gets so bad she couldn't spend an hour a week with her.... but she could carry on conversations, date, screw and get pregnant by a new guy.

lilblu399
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 9:13 PM
2 moms liked this

Cheating and neglecting your minor child are two totally different things. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 16, 2018 at 9:34 PM
Have you watched every episode? Gary gave Amber PLENTY of opportunity to have more time with Leah. She’d rather be off with her men
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)