Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone divorce a trucker?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
He has an erratic schedule. What custody arrangement did you get?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2018 at 5:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2018 at 6:18 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2018 at 6:27 AM
Bump
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jan. 17, 2018 at 6:47 AM

Why not just put in the order 'liberal' visitation?  This way your ex can just call to see them whenever he is home and available. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 17, 2018 at 6:51 AM
50/50 with no primary household. The kids still stay with him and his gf when he’s gone on the road. We get two weeks at a time.

Quoting Anonymous 1: He has an erratic schedule. What custody arrangement did you get?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2018 at 7:01 AM
I don't want him taking my kids and leaving them with women. He will want more time.

Right now, he leaves his kids here with me while he is over the road for days on in. BM doesn't ask for them. I want mine when he is working

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Why not just put in the order 'liberal' visitation?  This way your ex can just call to see them whenever he is home and available. 

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jan. 17, 2018 at 7:22 AM

How old are your kids?

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't want him taking my kids and leaving them with women. He will want more time. Right now, he leaves his kids here with me while he is over the road for days on in. BM doesn't ask for them. I want mine when he is working
Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)