Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else up before 6am BY CHOICE?!

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2018 at 5:40 AM
  • 66 Replies
I took a sleep aid, had a heck of a time falling asleep and then woke up to pee and couldn’t fall back asleep for the life of me!... it was 4am!!

So I made a pot of coffee and did my dishes ugh.. either no sleep lately or too little..

Anyone else?!
by on Jan. 17, 2018 at 5:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Olioxenfree
by Platinum Member on Jan. 17, 2018 at 5:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes, I always get up at 5:30.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 17, 2018 at 5:43 AM

Im watching my bosses dog, she got up at 3:45 am to go out and I haven't been able to go back to sleep. It's okay, I'm going to go into work early, I can get out early and have the afternoon to myself.

lovemercygrace
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2018 at 5:43 AM
I'm up at 5 by choice hubby wakes up at 5 and goes to work at 5:30. Our middle son wakes up at 5:40 so he can catch the bus to school.
xixCandyxix
by Candy on Jan. 17, 2018 at 5:44 AM
I was a gonna get up AT 6 by choice, but the automated calls for school cancellation woke me at 5:15.
SaskMummy
by Mandy on Jan. 17, 2018 at 5:45 AM
That sucks!.. seems like buses have been cancelled a lot more than usual lately!

Quoting xixCandyxix: I was a gonna get up AT 6 by choice, but the automated calls for school cancellation woke me at 5:15.
SaskMummy
1 mom liked this
Awe that’s awesome you get up with your hubby for work (not manyso anymore).

Quoting lovemercygrace: I'm up at 5 by choice hubby wakes up at 5 and goes to work at 5:30. Our middle son wakes up at 5:40 so he can catch the bus to school.
SaskMummy
That sucks but an afternoon alone sounds good!

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Im watching my bosses dog, she got up at 3:45 am to go out and I haven't been able to go back to sleep. It's okay, I'm going to go into work early, I can get out early and have the afternoon to myself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 17, 2018 at 5:48 AM

my alarm goes off at 4:30

Fat.Bottom.Girl
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2018 at 5:48 AM
I always wake up between 3:30 and 5 now naturally. It isn't exactly by choice, but it's just what my sleep cycle started doing.
SaskMummy
by Mandy on Jan. 17, 2018 at 5:50 AM
I wouldn’t care so much if my body just picked one cycle and stuck to it!

Quoting Fat.Bottom.Girl: I always wake up between 3:30 and 5 now naturally. It isn't exactly by choice, but it's just what my sleep cycle started doing.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)