Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

School Bus Driver

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies
2 moms liked this

Good Evening ladies,

So you probably remember me from last night with the concern I had about how I thought my son's School bus driver was possibly jealous of me because of her comment about "How it must be nice how I get to relax and watch tv throughout the day and sleep" comment.   Well after I thought about it and with all the helpful advice I got I realized that more than likely she probably just said it more in a teasing way like someone said.

When my son got off the School bus earlier his driver was so nice and even smiled as usual but nothing annoying was said on her part and really it just makes all the difference in the world. 

Tbh with you ladies, I wish I wasn't so sensitive to what others say. It's just so hard for me to do sometimes. I lack self esteem and even self worth and take things too often personally what others have to say. My Depression really sucks and Yes, I am on Anti Depressants and it does help some but a lot of my depression stems way back from my Adolecent years of being rejected often and ostrazcised by my own peers and still feeing Ostrasized as an adult in many ways by society and I don't know why.

Anyway, the reason I made this post is because I know some of you thought I was off my rocker by even assuming the bus driver was Jealous of me in such a negative way. I still do believe she probably wishes she could do what I do during the day. I believe we all as humans have some Jealousy in us in some way or another. I admit I do about somethings in life and while I wish I didn't. I'm human to say the least.

Some of the insults thrown at me by some of you were hurtful though. I am no "Loon" or "nut job" I'm just a gal with feelings just saying. Can we seriously be a bit nicer to each other some on here please or atleast try to be. You never know when someon suffers from Depression or is going through something in their lives that affects how they feel on the inside but when someone does feel a certain way about something, that doesn't make the person what some of you like to use not so nice names towards a odd person. Just Saying!

When my son got off the School bus earlier his driver was so nice and even smiled as usual but nothing annoying was said on her part and really it just makes all the difference in the world. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 17, 2018 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cajunqueenslsg8
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2018 at 9:53 PM
2 moms liked this
If you are really "that" sensitive, this is not the place for you.
NotACatfish
by on Jan. 17, 2018 at 9:54 PM
You take this place wayyyyyy too seriously
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2018 at 9:55 PM

I haven't had that bad experience in this group so far. Of course I'll get some rude ones but I got some very helpful kind ladies whom clearly have more personal class than some in this group so those are the ones that matter. :)

Quoting Cajunqueenslsg8: If you are really "that" sensitive, this is not the place for you.

Cajunqueenslsg8
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2018 at 9:56 PM
Yeah....I have been here since 2007 and I wouldn't ask for advice in mc.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I haven't had that bad experience in this group so far. Of course I'll get some rude ones but I got some very helpful kind ladies whom clearly have more personal class than some in this group so those are the ones that matter. :)

Quoting Cajunqueenslsg8: If you are really "that" sensitive, this is not the place for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 17, 2018 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Why are you so obsessed with this bus driver? It's creepy
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2018 at 9:59 PM

I don't mean to but I just wanted to let many of you know that I'm not a bad person at all just was concerned about what I thought was going on and wanted y'alls advice if y'all thought what I was feeling at the time was really happening or me just overthinking it. some kind ladies here really helped me see things a bit more clearly although I still think she might be a "Slight" bit envious that I get to do what I get to do during the day, I also think that she more than likely didn't mean to purposely say it to offend me. I wanted to share my thoughts again because I got some very rude responses last night without people maybe considering that what I felt inside felt very real to me and needed to just talk it out. That doesn't mean people need to jump all over me over it.

Quoting NotACatfish: You take this place wayyyyyy too seriously

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 17, 2018 at 9:59 PM
Well you tried. But you still have this idea she is jealous of you staying home. Look no one is jealous of a struggling couple in a rental, a depressed mother, and a lady who sleeps all day. No one is jealous of that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2018 at 10:02 PM

I'm not obsessed with her now that's a bit extreme what you had to say. I was just unhappy with a comment she had made a couple of times towards me and wanted to vent it out and people got all on the defensive mode towards me yesterday with some name calling towards me which was unnecessary and uncalled for and part of the reason I made this post was to voice my thoughts on that as well that just because members don't like what an Original Poster has to say doesn't make it right to berate and put down the person feeling a certain way ffs.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Why are you so obsessed with this bus driver? It's creepy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2018 at 10:04 PM

I'm probably going to consider that going forward to be more careful on asking advice on anything if at all lol. I still like this group though. Most of the other groups seem pretty quiet so that's part of the reason I don't even bother posting in any of the other groups. Do you know of some more active that I can post for advice that I just wouldn't get few to no responses at all but actual responses that are better to post in?

Quoting Cajunqueenslsg8: Yeah....I have been here since 2007 and I wouldn't ask for advice in mc.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2018 at 10:10 PM

Your right.

I mean honestly I just wish that those that are actually Jealous of SAHM really quit assuming the lives of us SAHM's isn't as cracked up and fun as it's looked out to be. I mean for me, I don't enjoy being a SAHM. I would rather actually have some real adult contact with other adults during the day instead of isolated and bored.

Some Mom's enjoy the SAHM role. Kudos to them. I don't judge those type of Mom's in any shape or form. I'd trade places with them in a heartbeat because again this isn't easy for me. That's why I also said in my Op yesterday that while some may think the Grass Is Greener on the other side of the fence per say and so flattering if you will, it's not. Being a SAHM comes with it's own challenges just like anything in life.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Well you tried. But you still have this idea she is jealous of you staying home. Look no one is jealous of a struggling couple in a rental, a depressed mother, and a lady who sleeps all day. No one is jealous of that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)