Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kissed by a prince 😇

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
Last night, I had a dream about a prince I have met somehow. He was at my prents’ house and kept coming back for me. He was the image of Prince Charming and... we kissed.

I am married (going through a rough time at this point so, maybe, my intuition is trying to tell me something).

I know that it is somehow pathetic but at the same time it makes me laugh. 😇😅
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
razorbackfan
by BadgerMom on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:56 AM
I get a kiss from my little prince each morning on the cheek. Oh and from my princess.

I've had crazy dreams like that before. Like the last few nights I've had a dream of a baby being born.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:59 AM
You don’t ever have sex dreams about people you’re not married to? Weird. Sounds like you liked this one, though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2018 at 9:15 AM

I have 2 princesses. I got my (real) share of kisses and hugs, too. My husband kissed me yesterday before leaving at work (he's out of state for few days and this is part of our problems). :)

Quoting razorbackfan: I get a kiss from my little prince each morning on the cheek. Oh and from my princess. I've had crazy dreams like that before. Like the last few nights I've had a dream of a baby being born.

Lunarprancer
by on Jan. 18, 2018 at 9:16 AM
It's nice to have dreams like that. Being pursued and desired.
AmaliaD
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 9:19 AM
My weird sexual dreams are way stranger than that. But it sounds like a good dream.
razorbackfan
by BadgerMom on Jan. 18, 2018 at 9:23 AM
Kisses and hugs from our kids are the best aren't they? Awww hope it gets better soon.

I love having dreams like you have also. Especially when the man is yummy and hot.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I have 2 princesses. I got my (real) share of kisses and hugs, too. My husband kissed me yesterday before leaving at work (he's out of state for few days and this is part of our problems). :)

Quoting razorbackfan: I get a kiss from my little prince each morning on the cheek. Oh and from my princess.

I've had crazy dreams like that before. Like the last few nights I've had a dream of a baby being born.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2018 at 9:26 AM

1. in my dream I was not married and had no kids.

2. I did not have sex and had no intention to... it was just the begining.

3. my husband did some ugly things lately so, maybe, just maybe... I have the right to dream about loving a prince. A real one.

Quoting Anonymous 2: You don’t ever have sex dreams about people you’re not married to? Weird. Sounds like you liked this one, though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2018 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes! Especially when being desired is missing from our emotional life at the moment. :)

Quoting Lunarprancer: It's nice to have dreams like that. Being pursued and desired.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2018 at 9:45 AM
It was a good dream.

Quoting AmaliaD: My weird sexual dreams are way stranger than that. But it sounds like a good dream.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2018 at 9:46 AM
They are the best.
The guy in my dream was perfect (for me). :))) too bad that he isn’t real.

Quoting razorbackfan: Kisses and hugs from our kids are the best aren't they? Awww hope it gets better soon.

I love having dreams like you have also. Especially when the man is yummy and hot.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting razorbackfan: I get a kiss from my little prince each morning on the cheek. Oh and from my princess.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)