Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does this dream mean??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
So last night I dreamt that my coworker and I had really passionate lovey dovey sex. I was head over heels in love. IRL I have no romantic feelings for the guy at all. He’s nice, we are friends but that’s it. I’m happily married no issues with DH. The dream was really weird and now at work I feel so weird around my coworker because of it. What does this mean????
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2018 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Jan. 18, 2018 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this
It means you had a sex dream and your coworker was in it. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2018 at 11:09 AM
It means you spend a boat load of time at work and he is in your left over junk of the day that your brain holds on to.
Nothing more.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 18, 2018 at 11:22 AM
Usually, those dreams mean there’s something about that persons personality you wish you had.
madwifa
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 11:23 AM
Means you have sexual frustrations you are working through
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:10 PM
It has to be that because I have been working late a lot recently because of lots of projects. It just is so weird.

Quoting Anonymous 2: It means you spend a boat load of time at work and he is in your left over junk of the day that your brain holds on to.
Nothing more.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:12 PM
I mean I do like his personality which is why we are friends. He is a lot more fun loving and spontaneous where my husband is very scheduled and predictable. Maybe that’s it. Thanks!

Quoting Anonymous 3: Usually, those dreams mean there’s something about that persons personality you wish you had.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:12 PM
Yeah it’s just so bizarre to me because I don’t have sex dreams like ever lol so it was very out of the norm. I felt guilty waking up. But hopefully there won’t be a repeat.

Quoting mojogirl: It means you had a sex dream and your coworker was in it. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:13 PM
Maybe.... I mean my dh and I don’t have any problems in bed. But then again I guess things get old after a while lol.

Quoting madwifa: Means you have sexual frustrations you are working through
mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:43 PM
Sex dreams are the best! No need to feel guilty. That's the best part. All the pleasure with none of the guilt.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yeah it’s just so bizarre to me because I don’t have sex dreams like ever lol so it was very out of the norm. I felt guilty waking up. But hopefully there won’t be a repeat.

Quoting mojogirl: It means you had a sex dream and your coworker was in it. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 19, 2018 at 4:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol! Well when you put it that way I guess it wasn’t so bad hahaha. I did have a lot of fun in the dream lol!

Quoting mojogirl: Sex dreams are the best! No need to feel guilty. That's the best part. All the pleasure with none of the guilt.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yeah it’s just so bizarre to me because I don’t have sex dreams like ever lol so it was very out of the norm. I felt guilty waking up. But hopefully there won’t be a repeat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)