Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Antidepressants????

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
Hi all. So I just had a doctors appointment to check up on my ADD meds which I have been taking for a long long time... I discussed the anxiety I've been feeling and the Dr. prescribed me to an antidepressants to take everyday.. since being on add medication since I was a kid, I know my body have formed a dependency on it and it is torture when I don't have it... I'll feel incredibly fatigued, can't stay awake, have absolutely no energy to do anything or to focus... I'm worried about forming a same dependency on the antidepressants. While I want my anxiety to subside and I want to be able to me a calm mommy, I also don't want to become dependent on another medication and be mediated 24/7. Does anybody have experience with this? I know that this is not a place to reach out for medical advice and I am in close contact with my doctor, but I just wanted to see if anyone else that took antidepressants found it helpful and was happy with it... or if they hated it???
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2018 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2018 at 1:56 PM
I take an antidepressant and it makes a huge world of difference for me. I had to try a couple before I found a good one, but now that I've found one that works it's really good.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)