Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She popped her kid in the mouth

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 323 Replies
So my best friend has been stressed so I took her son. Her son screams and throws tantrums. She has never popped him or given him a spanking. But I guess he was screaming too much today and she pooped him in the mouth and she said he started bleeding a little. Its not busted or needs stiches but she said she needs a couple days. She was crying when I got to her house. Her son was napping when I got her. He's not being abused and I don't see signs either. I think she just got overwhelmed today. Anyways should I call cps? I really don't want to but I don't believe kids should be in situations like this. And he's 2
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
engagedandproud
by Diamond Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:12 PM
2 moms liked this
No dont call.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:12 PM
18 moms liked this
Don't you dare call dcs on your friend and ruin her life. I'm a foster parent and a good one but foster care will traumatize that child for no reason. She had a bad day and was overwhelmed, it happens.
Phoenix_lament
by Fawkes on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:12 PM
3 moms liked this
She hit her 2 year old hard enough he bled, and you don't think he's being abused? Christ almighty...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:13 PM
6 moms liked this
Just leave it alone. Most parents have moments like this from time to time. They just don’t advertise it to the world.
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:13 PM
41 moms liked this
I’ll probably be in the minority but no, I wouldn’t call. She knows she fucked up & reached out to you for help. I would be a friend & help.
stepperbepper
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:13 PM
6 moms liked this
No, it was probably a one time thing. She's asking you for help, so calling CPS would be the opposite of that. You said yourself there is no sign of abuse
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:14 PM
Unless you are a mandated reporter, you don't have to call.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:14 PM
5 moms liked this
No, but you should find some support resources for her and maybe- help out if you can. Sounds like she’s just overwhelmed and need help and guidance.
ilovemykids323
by on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this

no i wouldn't call CPS...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:15 PM
2 moms liked this
No don't call CPS.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)