Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I supposedly neglect my ds.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

because I dont care if he falls and gets a scraped knee or hands. "get up dude, you're ok" is what I usually say to my ds and if he's bleeding I take him inside, put a band-aid on it and send him back out. but not his school. oh no. every fall, every dirt mark on his clothes, every scrape they call me and tell me he got hurt instead of just sending home a pink paper telling me what happened. I finally got fed up with the calls DAILY at work I had to tell them that unless he needs to go to the emergency room they need to stop calling me. didn't listen, they continued to call me daily so I showed up at the school pretending to be panicked because they called me yet again about ds scraping his knee instead of just putting an effing band-aid on it, looked at his knee and told them to stop calling me unless he needs a hospital. a scraped knee doesn't warrant a fucking call home.

cps showed up a week later saying they are here to investigate a neglect case...really.....ok... I asked what the neglect was for and she said medical so I showed her all his records and told her that other than a well check he has never needed a hospital visit. she talked to ds for a little while and then left. its been 2 weeks since that fun adventure and I got a letter saying the case was closed. now the school nurse and principal are pissy every time I talk to them.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:49 PM
I don’t believe you
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:51 PM
You're my least favorite cm troll. I wish more people recognized your posts. Your writing style is very distinct.
Phoenix_lament
by Fawkes on Jan. 18, 2018 at 8:52 PM
They're probably just covering their asses. I understand why it's annoying, but you have to think of how many sue happy sanctimommies they have to deal with.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)