Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I ruined his life?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 223 Replies
1 mom liked this

My dh had a baby with his ex gf. He didn't know she was pregnant until the last couple months and at that point, he was already dating me. His ex got pissed off and threatened to kill herself and their child over the entire thing. Because of that whole mess, she lost custody of sd to dh after sd was born. Now, mil was annoyed about the whole scenario but never said a bad thing about sd's mom, ever, not one bad thing. Yet when I got pregnant because the ghetto ass clinic I went to couldn't afford the depo shot and then closed down when people started suing them I ruined dh's life...except I was the only one who stood by him, pushed him to do better and get out of the ghetto...but I ruined his life because I got pregnant due to a shitty clinic....yep....

My mil hates my guts still but always has amazing things to say about sd's mom who hasn't even made an effort to get any rights back....the fuck...

Just wanted to complain for a second. Yet again mil was all gushy over dh's ex because she's working at subway, and I'm the shit on the bottom of her shoe because I supposedly don't cook since dh and I lost 80 pounds.

(just to be clear I'm not complaining about the life I chose, just her shitty logic)

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2018 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2018 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow. Just wow
cookiemonster77
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Your ghetto ass clinic gave you a fake shot? 

nmkj
by Emerald Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 10:28 PM
3 moms liked this
What did I just read?
jws120567
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this

She sounds delightful...  not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2018 at 10:30 PM

yep. it was sugar water or something according to the paper I received.

Quoting cookiemonster77:

Your ghetto ass clinic gave you a fake shot? 

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 18, 2018 at 10:30 PM
3 moms liked this
I think you’re looking for the Jerry Springer Show website....this is CafeMom.
Chris030406
by anonsneednotreply on Jan. 18, 2018 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
You didn't get pregnant from your clinic not having your preferred birth control. You got pregnant because you had sex. If you knew you couldn't get the shot at that time, you and DH could've taken other measures.
sheramom4
by Emerald Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 10:31 PM

Ummm....had your husband  heard of a condom? LMAO. The clinic couldn't afford Depo so you got pregnant? There are multiple other methods of birth control.....

Valentina327
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 10:31 PM
You didn't get pregnant because your clinic couldn't afford the depo shot. You got pregnant because you didn't use birth control. No one's fault but yours.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 18, 2018 at 10:31 PM

except I thought I got the shot...they stuck me with a needle with the same clear liquid as the other 4 shots I had gotten so....

Quoting Chris030406: You didn't get pregnant from your clinic not having your preferred birth control. You got pregnant because you had sex. If you knew you couldn't get the shot at that time, you and DH could've taken other measures.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)