Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My dad acted like I was THE worst teen.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies

Granted I did ditch school but I went home. My dad acted like I was THE worst tweaked out sleeping around drunk off my ass teen in the world though, I was drug tested every month, pregnancy tested every month, my dad bought a fucking breathalizer ffs. All I did was go home to get away from the bullshit but I still had to deal with bullshit at home so I started spending the night at my friend's house more often.

I am 25 years old and he is trying to start this shit yet again because I had to move in with him after a nasty divorce causing me to lose my house and use all my savings because my ex put all his student loans in my name. I now come home from work, breathalizer, pregnancy test and drug test on the table. Dont do them, I have to sneak out of the house before he wakes up at 4:30 or wait until he goes for his morning crap at 6. As sad as it is im glad I miscarried all those times and dont have a child seeing all of this. 4 paychecks and transfer paperwork I'm out of here... I'm counting the days.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2018 at 12:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 19, 2018 at 12:14 AM
I guess he's trying his best to ensure that you turn out successful in life.

It doesn't appear to be working, though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 19, 2018 at 12:16 AM

because my ass got handed to me in court? really?

Quoting Anonymous 2: I guess he's trying his best to ensure that you turn out successful in life. It doesn't appear to be working, though.

FarscapeMama
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 12:17 AM

I honestly have no words for any of that...  I have to wonder though how did you not know your ex put all of his student loans in your name? and how exactly did he put student loans in another person's name???  having you as a cosigner yea... but i was under the impression it wasn't possible to pull out any loan, especially a school loan.... in someone else's name..... at least not without their written consent...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 19, 2018 at 12:17 AM
2 moms liked this
What are you doing on cm if you have no kids?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 19, 2018 at 12:18 AM
I got nothin.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 19, 2018 at 12:18 AM
2 moms liked this

Your EX can't put a student loan in YOUR name.

Cajunqueenslsg8
by Ruby Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 12:18 AM
Im curious about this too.

Quoting FarscapeMama:

I honestly have no words for any of that...  I have to wonder though how did you not know your ex put all of his student loans in your name? and how exactly did he put student loans in another person's name???  having you as a cosigner yea... but i was under the impression it wasn't possible to pull out any loan, especially a school loan.... in someone else's name..... at least not without their written consent...

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Jan. 19, 2018 at 12:18 AM
How does someone put their loans in your name?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Granted I did ditch school but I went home. My dad acted like I was THE worst tweaked out sleeping around drunk off my ass teen in the world though, I was drug tested every month, pregnancy tested every month, my dad bought a fucking breathalizer ffs. All I did was go home to get away from the bullshit but I still had to deal with bullshit at home so I started spending the night at my friend's house more often.

I am 25 years old and he is trying to start this shit yet again because I had to move in with him after a nasty divorce causing me to lose my house and use all my savings because my ex put all his student loans in my name. I now come home from work, breathalizer, pregnancy test and drug test on the table. Dont do them, I have to sneak out of the house before he wakes up at 4:30 or wait until he goes for his morning crap at 6. As sad as it is im glad I miscarried all those times and dont have a child seeing all of this. 4 paychecks and transfer paperwork I'm out of here... I'm counting the days.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 19, 2018 at 12:19 AM

i honestly have no idea how but i got all these bills all of a sudden for the school he went to in my name and when i called him to figure out what the fuck his phone was shut off.

Quoting FarscapeMama:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 19, 2018 at 12:19 AM

are you really this dumb or are you just trying to be a troll?

Quoting Anonymous 3: What are you doing on cm if you have no kids?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)