Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG I found my MIL

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
I'm watching The Real O'Neal's. For those who arent familiar with that show, its about a gay teen living life with a crazy Christian mother. And my god! She's reminding me of my MIL. Like if you aren't doing anything ideal to her liking then its the end of the world. Its hilarious but scary how similar she is to this character.

What character reminds you of your MIL and why?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2018 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 19, 2018 at 12:28 AM
She really comes around though, and becomes very supportive of her son. That was a cute show.
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Jan. 19, 2018 at 12:29 AM
My mil died shortly after dh and I started dating. I never had the pleasure of meeting her.

Bump.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 19, 2018 at 12:30 AM
I've just started it. But I'm seeing strong similarities with the religious aspect of her personality its crazy

Quoting Anonymous 2: She really comes around though, and becomes very supportive of her son. That was a cute show.
Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Jan. 19, 2018 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Cruella De Vil.
chickensmommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 2:42 AM
Satan
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 19, 2018 at 2:50 AM
What characters are out there that are as dumb as bricks and goldiggers? That’s my SMIL. She is seriously one of the stupidest people on the planet, I’m like how have you survived for 52 years?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 19, 2018 at 2:51 AM
diane Keaton in general. shes a cross between a hippie and june cleaver. shes a peacekeeper and nice to me. Im lucky.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 19, 2018 at 2:54 AM
You just started it??? Awww hate to break it to you, but it's canceled.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I've just started it. But I'm seeing strong similarities with the religious aspect of her personality its crazy

Quoting Anonymous 2: She really comes around though, and becomes very supportive of her son. That was a cute show.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 19, 2018 at 2:56 AM
Yeah I wouldnt want to meet my df womb donor.

She walked out of his life as an infant. She left him in the crib and walked out. His dad had happened to come home for lunch break right after she bounced and found him alone.

There's more messed up things she has done to df.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 19, 2018 at 2:57 AM
The mom from the George Lopez show, Bennie. Just put her dressed like a 20 yrs old going to the club all the time and that's my mil. Ghetto, loud, vulgar has trouble with the law and has gotten locked up... whips the kids and had a mild substance abuse problem. Didn't raise them but wants all the credit for their success for doing it as a single mom. Lmao.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)