Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mil is offended that I won't let her bring her purse in my home

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 126 Replies
1 mom liked this
My in-laws have a serious roach infestation. We have tried out them by paying for an exterminator and coming over there and helping them clean up the place. But even the Exterminator said if they don't keep up with cleaning and they don't keep up with getting rid of the roaches by not leaving food out Etc him going over there isn't going to make much of a difference. We stopped paying for the exterminator because they weren't doing their end of it and it was just a waste of our money. It's like they don't care.

Well they came over for Christmas and I saw two roaches crawl out of my mother-in-law's purse. In my house! I grabbed the purse and took it outside and told her she needs to go put it in her car. She tried arguing with me and I told her that I so broke just crawl out of her purse. I tried to do this all as quietly as possible so nobody else noticed. But she kept trying to argue with me. Well she got so upset over there her and father-in-law are left. I assume she was embarrassed but she made it worse for herself. If she just taking the purse of the cart nobody would have known. But because she argued about it everybody heard.

We are now about a month later and my daughter's birthday is tomorrow. We've invited them to the party but she said she won't come unless I'm okay with her bringing her purse in. I told her ok, sorry to hear that and hung up. I just feel like they are both so nasty. It might be just as well that they're keeping their distance. I am pregnant again and knowing how bad their home is I don't know that I want them holding my new baby. I'm sure roaches crawl all over their clothes that are in their drawers at home. I'm not sure I want that close to my baby
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2018 at 7:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 19, 2018 at 7:19 AM
Bump
angelachristine
by Ruby Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 7:21 AM
3 moms liked this

Yuck. I agree. You don't want that in your house. Good luck with this. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 19, 2018 at 7:22 AM
I definitely do not. And the Exterminator explained to me that they are German cockroaches which apparently are the hardest to get rid of because they have the most babies at one time. He said you get one or two of the mamas with their egg sacs attached to them in your house right there within the next few days you'll have probably 40 or more. And then within the month you could have hundreds

Quoting angelachristine:

Yuck. I agree. You don't want that in your house. Good luck with this. 

alli1204
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 7:23 AM
3 moms liked this
That is so freakin gross 🤢. I don’t know I’d have the guts to tell her she can’t bring her purse in, but i wouldn’t want her to that’s for sure. I’m surprised she’s not embarrassed about the roaches crawling out of her purse!
anononononon
by on Jan. 19, 2018 at 7:23 AM
3 moms liked this
Ew... I can’t handle roaches 🤢
halleys_mommy_1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 7:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Gross
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2018 at 7:24 AM
5 moms liked this

Do you all, go to bed at night and try to think up troll posts?

Come on if this were true, you would have written a post right after Christmas about the roach coming out of her purse. Where's the link to that post?

There isn't one because this is a troll post.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 19, 2018 at 7:25 AM
I almost didn't but then I thought about the fact that if I just let her I would be spending the next three days tearing my house apart looking for any roaches. I think she is embarrassed and she thinks that everybody should just ignore the roaches so as not to further embarrass her

Quoting alli1204: That is so freakin gross 🤢. I don’t know I’d have the guts to tell her she can’t bring her purse in, but i wouldn’t want her to that’s for sure. I’m surprised she’s not embarrassed about the roaches crawling out of her purse!
mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 7:25 AM
Eww I hate roaches and they are a pain in the ass to get rid of. They are like ants once you have them they keep breeding more. I live in Texas so it’s common after rain and when it’s cold to find them in the house.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 19, 2018 at 7:26 AM
4 moms liked this
Unlike some people I don't write a post about everything that happens in my life. I'm writing one now because her roaches are the reason she's not coming over anymore

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Do you all, go to bed at night and try to think up troll posts?

Come on if this were true, you would have written a post right after Christmas about the roach coming out of her purse. Where's the link to that post?

There isn't one because this is a troll post.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)