Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She called CPS on me for stealing her husband. UPDATE!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 218 Replies
I cannot wait until I move. Two more weeks...

My sister has been trying her best to make my life hell since her husband left her for me three weeks ago. She has shown up to my apartment four times threatening me. I have called the police each time and the last time they actually arrested her but didn't charge her. She told them she would leave me alone and get help. I did get a restraining order and I have not seen her since. Our parents have disowned me and when I called them to tell them they better get her in line or she would be in jail, they told me I was dead to them and that I was on my own.

Today was her latest stunt. I was packing up for the move when I heard a knock at the door. Surprise surprise it's a caseworker for CPS. It's been alleged I'm neglecting my kids to go out bar hopping and have no food in the house I let her in and explained the situation with my sister and that I was certain it was her who called. She looked around and said she would get back with me next week with he final report but that in her opinion the accusation was unfounded and it wouldn't hold up my moving.

I called my parents and of course they aren't picking up, but I left them a voice mail. I told them if she keeps this shit up I will press harassment charges and once again, they better get her some help or they will never lay eyes on my kids again.

I fully admit I messed up by sleeping with my bf while they are still married but hell even if I waited her reaction would have been the same. Their marriage was over way before I came along. My sister has made a life out of lies and manipulation and it's caught up to her. She needs therapy.

UPDATE my parents returned my call this morning. What they said made me break out in a cold sweat. I told them about the CPS visit and they said "oh you still have the kids." I asked what in the hell they meant by that and they said "nothing." I'm beginning to think they are behind this too and are in fact trying to stop my move.

I can't involve a lawyer until Monday but I do have friends where I'm moving to. Since I'm technically on an open case with CPS am I allowed to take my kids out of town? I'm considering just getting out of town now and then having the rest of my stuff transported there.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2018 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 19, 2018 at 9:45 PM
3 moms liked this
Next time don't take something that wasn't yours
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 19, 2018 at 9:46 PM
1 mom liked this
And what do you expect? Sympathy? You're a horrible human being.
Lulu-mama
by on Jan. 19, 2018 at 9:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Wait... you slept with your sisters husband? Are you sister wives now?
Starz6802
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 9:46 PM
20 moms liked this
I would beat your ass if you were my sister. Some shit is worth spending a few hours in jail.
corticosteroid
by on Jan. 19, 2018 at 9:47 PM
5 moms liked this

What, is it Asshole Night on CM?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 19, 2018 at 9:47 PM
4 moms liked this
You deserve everything you get
adp_3805
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 9:47 PM
2 moms liked this

I give this troll a C-. The cheating with a married spouse of a close family member has been done before, at least make it your cousin or something next time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 19, 2018 at 9:49 PM
Don’t you think about the fact his penis has been in her vagina every time you give him head?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 19, 2018 at 9:49 PM
That's nasty, you choose the one dick that has been in your sister out of billions.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 19, 2018 at 9:49 PM
11 moms liked this
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)