Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My meals for today

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2018 at 8:33 AM
  • 32 Replies
2 egg veggie omelet and a berry smoothie for breakfast.

Fresh salad with tomatoes, jalapenos, cucumbers, bell peppers, carrots, 2 tablespoons of real bacon bits and 2 tablespoons of bacon ranch.

Snack is an apple

Dinner is a steak, frozen veggies and a red baked potato.

I did go walking for an hour and a half last night so I was way under my calories even for the hamburger I ate .
by on Jan. 20, 2018 at 8:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
corticosteroid
by on Jan. 20, 2018 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds awesome!

lapcounter
by Race Mom on Jan. 20, 2018 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds good.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 20, 2018 at 8:48 AM
Yum
anchorturtle
by silly rabbit on Jan. 20, 2018 at 8:52 AM
Yum!
12345abcde54321
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2018 at 8:53 AM
That sounds great.
I made a frozen mixed fruit smoothie with plain nonfat greek yogurt for breakfast. Soooo good. Nice and light before my workout at 9.
The rest of the day I'm forcing myself to eat leftovers so they don't go to waste 😢
momoffour2013
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2018 at 9:11 AM
I hate leftovers, thankfully my kids and husband loves them.

Quoting 12345abcde54321: That sounds great.
I made a frozen mixed fruit smoothie with plain nonfat greek yogurt for breakfast. Soooo good. Nice and light before my workout at 9.
The rest of the day I'm forcing myself to eat leftovers so they don't go to waste 😢
12345abcde54321
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2018 at 9:13 AM
I sometimes love them but only certain things.
Today it's pot roast with carrots and potatoes and quesadillas ick. Oh well.

Quoting momoffour2013: I hate leftovers, thankfully my kids and husband loves them.

momoffour2013
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2018 at 9:14 AM
We have left over pot roast too but I am giving that to the dogs. It is their treat.

Quoting 12345abcde54321: I sometimes love them but only certain things.

Quoting momoffour2013: I hate leftovers, thankfully my kids and husband loves them.

blessed107
by Diamond Member on Jan. 20, 2018 at 9:16 AM
Mines will be a protein smoothie with a lot of green organic spinach. That's breakfast and lunch. Celery and almond butter for a snack. Dinner will be Cajun baked chicken with cauliflower, red and yellow peppers. Detoxing tea, water throughout the day.
12345abcde54321
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2018 at 10:14 AM
I need dogs 😂
I actually made about half of the pot roast leftovers into the quesadillas LOL so now I'm stuck with both

Quoting momoffour2013: We have left over pot roast too but I am giving that to the dogs. It is their treat.

Quoting 12345abcde54321: I sometimes love them but only certain things.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)