Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

50 Shades Lamer

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
Sick of seeing the commercials for the new movie every time I turn on the TV. Sad that there's a bunch of sex-deprived women who can't just tell their man they want X Y or Z and turn to these shit, Twilight fanfiction-based movies for release. Even sadder that this is so popular. I am only grateful this movie is out because it is the last one and I won't have to hear about it anymore.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2018 at 3:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Iguessiwasbad13
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 3:31 AM
Awfully worked up over nothing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 21, 2018 at 3:33 AM
Anyone into S&M knows these books and movies are a joke.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 21, 2018 at 3:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I like the movies and the book. Dh fucks me just fine fyi. Maybe you're the one who needs a release- silly thing to get worked up about😂
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2018 at 3:33 AM
I've seen the trailer enough, but now I'm trying to watch the RuPaul marathon and this fucking trailer is on every commercial break. And the CLIMAX double entendre is more than I can stand.

Quoting Iguessiwasbad13: Awfully worked up over nothing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2018 at 3:35 AM
You PAID to both read and watch softcore fanfiction? Sad. I don't think you're getting fucked "just fine."

Quoting Anonymous 3: I like the movies and the book. Dh fucks me just fine fyi. Maybe you're the one who needs a release- silly thing to get worked up about😂
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 21, 2018 at 3:38 AM
Nope army wife on here sent me books free and movie was free as well. Get that release girl lol its not that serious😂

Quoting Anonymous 1: You PAID to both read and watch softcore fanfiction? Sad. I don't think you're getting fucked "just fine."

Quoting Anonymous 3: I like the movies and the book. Dh fucks me just fine fyi. Maybe you're the one who needs a release- silly thing to get worked up about😂
MissTuree
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 3:39 AM
It’s ridiculous but entertaining. So horribly written and not at all a depiction of a real bdsm lifestyle but I read it all the same. I’m ok with mindless entertainment being just that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2018 at 3:42 AM
1 mom liked this
If one can admit it's mindless entertainment I can get behind it. But Christ this thing has taken on a life of its own since it was released.

Quoting MissTuree: It’s ridiculous but entertaining. So horribly written and not at all a depiction of a real bdsm lifestyle but I read it all the same. I’m ok with mindless entertainment being just that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2018 at 3:43 AM
Soooooooo I'm right?

Obviously the army wife isn't getting fucked very often.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Nope army wife on here sent me books free and movie was free as well. Get that release girl lol its not that serious😂

Quoting Anonymous 1: You PAID to both read and watch softcore fanfiction? Sad. I don't think you're getting fucked "just fine."

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 21, 2018 at 3:43 AM
The books were WAY better than the movie. I only watched part of the first one and turned it off. Horrible actors.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)