Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do I tell him

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies
So I was dating this man I thought was perfect. We got along very well and never fought or anything. I finally made a dr appt to get on birth control. Well during the appt said guy sent a text he wanted to end things. No explanation at all. Well just after the dr came in said she can’t prescribe birth control as I’m already pregnant. Do I tell him I’m pregnant with his baby or just walk away? I will probably never see him again unless I go after him for child support
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2018 at 6:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anchorturtle
by silly rabbit on Jan. 21, 2018 at 6:42 AM
Tell him
canna_perks
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 6:43 AM
I'd tell.
Good luck
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 21, 2018 at 6:45 AM
1 mom liked this
So you had sex with a guy and weren’t on the pill. Why wait? Seems rather stupid.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 21, 2018 at 6:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes, you tell him. Just because he doesn't want to be with you doesn't mean he shouldn't know about his child.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 21, 2018 at 6:47 AM
Sounds like a movie.

I would tell him. Obviously, he has the right to know, and to be apart of this child's life. Just because your not together doesn't mean you can't co- parent like adults.

Sad that your mind went to money.
Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 6:47 AM
1 mom liked this

You have an abortion.  Come on, having sex, not taking precautions and you think you're mature enough to raise a child?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2018 at 6:51 AM
Abortion isn’t an option. We used condoms before and wasn’t opposed to an oops baby. I will raise it alone and if I have to go after him for child support

Quoting Not_A_Native:

You have an abortion.  Come on, having sex, not taking precautions and you think you're mature enough to raise a child?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2018 at 6:53 AM
I don’t like how the hormones make me feel. I only went to get the on the pill as I figured we were going to be together a long time. But that all changed for no reason no explanation at all

Quoting Anonymous 2: So you had sex with a guy and weren’t on the pill. Why wait? Seems rather stupid.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 21, 2018 at 6:59 AM
Honestly? I would never tell him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 21, 2018 at 7:09 AM
I think it depends...if you are getting an abortion, no. If you’re planning on keeping it or giving it up for adoption, yes. He has the right to know any child that he fathered and so does said child.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)