Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I thought stalkers here were an embellishment for attention

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 68 Replies
But, boy was I wrong! I have had someone for weeks, quoting me, copy and pasting my replies and posts, to try and say I am lying about this or that. Which I am not, I've been able to shut her up every time.

Now this crazy person knows where I live and is eluding to living close to me.

I've closed my FB down, just in case she figures out. Way to get to that.

WTF is wrong with people? Saving post links, screen shots, who has that much time on their hands!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2018 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 21, 2018 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this
That’s your fault for putting personal info here.

Quoting Anonymous 1: But, boy was I wrong! I have had someone for weeks, quoting me, copy and pasting my replies and posts, to try and say I am lying about this or that. Which I am not, I've been able to shut her up every time.

WTF is wrong with people? Saving post links, screen shots, who has that much time on their hands!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2018 at 10:43 AM
True. Anything person was in a private group and she brought it into this group.

Quoting Anonymous 2: That’s your fault for putting personal info here.

Quoting Anonymous 1: But, boy was I wrong! I have had someone for weeks, quoting me, copy and pasting my replies and posts, to try and say I am lying about this or that. Which I am not, I've been able to shut her up every time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 21, 2018 at 10:43 AM
And that's why I only post anon now! I made the mistake years ago of posting pictures and personal information and I got scared straight when my picture ended up on the creepy stalker picture blog a few years ago.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 21, 2018 at 10:43 AM
That only happens if you are stupid and give out too much information.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 21, 2018 at 10:45 AM
I started only posting under anon a few months ago because a couple of people from a private group started bringing up personal shit about me that I had talked about only in the private group. I foolishly trusted them. Lesson learned the hard way!

Quoting Anonymous 1: True. Anything person was in a private group and she brought it into this group.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 21, 2018 at 10:46 AM
Years ago I saw a new member post one picture, just one, and a few hours later she was back to complain that someone had used it to find her fb. The ladies here are psycho.

Quoting Anonymous 3: And that's why I only post anon now! I made the mistake years ago of posting pictures and personal information and I got scared straight when my picture ended up on the creepy stalker picture blog a few years ago.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 21, 2018 at 10:47 AM
This is why I'm ALWAYS anon. Even when I post stuff that is nothing. Women here are crazy.

Quoting Anonymous 1: True. Anything person was in a private group and she brought it into this group.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 21, 2018 at 10:51 AM
That's not surprising.

Quoting Anonymous 5: Years ago I saw a new member post one picture, just one, and a few hours later she was back to complain that someone had used it to find her fb. The ladies here are psycho.

Quoting Anonymous 3: And that's why I only post anon now! I made the mistake years ago of posting pictures and personal information and I got scared straight when my picture ended up on the creepy stalker picture blog a few years ago.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2018 at 10:51 AM
What blog? That is fucked up. I'm totally creeped out. I changed my SN, and the woman figured it out!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 21, 2018 at 10:53 AM

Afraid not, they're real and they've got lot's of time. It's calmed down, but a few years ago it was nuts, women trying to get people fired, calling spouses, threats, just crazy. I'm always anon because of it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)