Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many of you have friends

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2018 at 12:01 PM
  • 41 Replies

but you dont hang out with a single one like shopping, movies, etc- almost like you don't have any friends?

by on Jan. 21, 2018 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FreyaM
by on Jan. 21, 2018 at 12:02 PM
Not me. I spend time with my friends.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 21, 2018 at 12:03 PM

I don’t have any friends.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 21, 2018 at 12:03 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 21, 2018 at 12:03 PM
Me. Maybe once a month.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 21, 2018 at 12:03 PM

I hang out with friends.... but have never shopped with them and not a big fan of going to movies as an outing.  We walk, hike, museums, lunch, dinner, music venues, volunteer together, kayak, etc.  

I was lambasted for not shopping with friends earlier this week - lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 21, 2018 at 12:04 PM
That’s me. I hang out with my sisters all the time, almost daily. But my friends I only see once in a great while.
Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Jan. 21, 2018 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this
👋🏾 I’m trying to meet new people and develop more friendships, even sisterhoods. Sometimes friends can be closer to you than family
SPNpudding
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 12:05 PM
Me. Which I don't consider them friends so much anymore. We've grown apart a lot in the last couple of years, but that's okay. I finally got tired of trying to keep everything going. They're not married or have kids or anything.

I have one actual friend; she's married and has a DD close to my DDs' age. We hang out a good bit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 21, 2018 at 12:05 PM
Me. I have 2 friends. One is across the country and the other about an hour and a half away. I don't spend frivilously so we don't shop. Usually once a month one will drive to the others house and spend half a day.

But I group chat with them both pretty much daily. The 3 of us have been best friends for 20 years!
Madeyemoody
by Constant vigilance on Jan. 21, 2018 at 12:06 PM
I have a bunch of friends that I’ve had since middle school. We all have husbands and kids and live in various parts of the country so we don’t spend a lot of time together but talk daily. My best friend lives in the same city but our schedules clash a lot so it’s hard.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)