Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my niece just laid her step mom out!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 642 Replies

I just got a call from my brother asking if his dd called me. I said no and asked what was going on. My 17 year old niece went to the mall and bought new clothes, innocent right? Well, she and her boyfriend stopped in a sex shop and he bought her a toy with her card(her name is Evin so they didn't think it was a girls card). Her stepmom found the receipt for the toy and started going after niece. It escalated to the point that my niece swung around and laid her stepmom out flat because her stepmom was trying to steal her cards. Now neither of them have seen niece and she turned her geotagging off on her phone so they cant track her.

My niece is a very quiet nonconfrontational person, she was even trying to leave the house per what stepmom said, herstepmomm obviously deserved it.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2018 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 21, 2018 at 6:37 PM
4 moms liked this

Are you in the US?  And if so, where do you live that a 17 year old can enter and make a purchase at an adult shop?

ETA - If the BF used her card, how exactly is that him buying something for her?  That's kind of like when kids are little, and parents essentially pay for their own gifts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 21, 2018 at 6:38 PM
10 moms liked this
So much wrong with this whole scenario. And your niece isn't that sweet and innocent.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2018 at 6:38 PM

her bf isnt 17

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Are you in the US?  And if so, where do you live that a 17 year old can enter and make a purchase at an adult shop?

momoffour2013
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 6:39 PM
2 moms liked this
No sm did not deserve that. Sd should not have been buying those things and isn't it illegal for sd to buy it?

Smh had stupid people who are raising children.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2018 at 6:40 PM
3 moms liked this

having sex or buying a vibe doesn't make someone not sweet or innocent....

Quoting Anonymous 3: So much wrong with this whole scenario. And your niece isn't that sweet and innocent.

shell3m
by Shell on Jan. 21, 2018 at 6:41 PM
2 moms liked this
Sounds like step mom went too far.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2018 at 6:41 PM

she was trying to steal my nieces money and was badgering her and keeping her from walking away. yes she deserved it.

Quoting momoffour2013: No sm did not deserve that. Sd should not have been buying those things and isn't it illegal for sd to buy it? Smh had stupid people who are raising children.

corticosteroid
by on Jan. 21, 2018 at 6:41 PM
10 moms liked this

SupaKlassy

ilovemykids323
by on Jan. 21, 2018 at 6:41 PM
3 moms liked this

where i live you can't enter the store at all until you are 18 not even if you are with someone older then 18.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

her bf isnt 17

Quoting Anonymous 2:

sheramom4
by Emerald Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 6:42 PM
16 moms liked this

Your niece couldn't even legally be in the shop if you live in the US. And the purchase is questionable. If dad is on her accounts he should shut them all off. And if she is so tough she should have stayed and faced the legal consequences of hitting someone. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)