Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want one so bad

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 127 Replies

Mobile Photo

A Rottweiler. I don't have the time for a puppy now, but the day I do, this is the one I just might lay full price for.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2018 at 11:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Calliope1921
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I want a german shepherd but only if we move to the country. I have seen how loyal and protective german shepherds are with kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2018 at 11:59 PM
True. We had one growing up. I'm sure he wasn't purebred but he was an awesome dog.

Quoting Calliope1921:

I want a german shepherd but only if we move to the country. I have seen how loyal and protective german shepherds are with kids.

Shadylady33
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2018 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Awwwpuppy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2018 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Aren't they get so cute?! Beautiful dogs. Intelligent too. Dh wants an English mastiff.

Quoting Shadylady33:

Awwwpuppy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Me too! We had one, Maggie, she was the best! She would roll over and let the kids lay their heads on her chest and wrap her front legs around ther heads. She also slept wrapped around my SD when she was little, it looked like Mags was spooning her. I would love to get another one, but where live we can't have a "vicious" breed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2018 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Omg that's so sweet. I hate the whole "viscous breed" thing.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Me too! We had one, Maggie, she was the best! She would roll over and let the kids lay their heads on her chest and wrap her front legs around ther heads. She also slept wrapped around my SD when she was little, it looked like Mags was spooning her. I would love to get another one, but where live we can't have a "vicious" breed.
letstalk747
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2018 at 12:09 AM
2 moms liked this

I want a Husky.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this

I want a boxer or English bulldog. I had a cousin when I was growing up that had a Rottweiler. He was like a big teddy bear. He was so sweet!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 12:10 AM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

You do onow they don't stay cute puppies forever...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 12:10 AM
So do I. It drives me bonkers!

Quoting Anonymous 1: Omg that's so sweet. I hate the whole "viscous breed" thing.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Me too! We had one, Maggie, she was the best! She would roll over and let the kids lay their heads on her chest and wrap her front legs around ther heads. She also slept wrapped around my SD when she was little, it looked like Mags was spooning her. I would love to get another one, but where live we can't have a "vicious" breed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)