Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would he be in deep s***

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 68 Replies
My DH is cheAting. He confessed. He tried to sit me down to tell me when he was getting our kids and how much he will pay for CS.

I own our home. I earn 48k. He earns 60k. He is a trucker with an erratic schedule.

I'm thinking I'd get a good amount of CS and primary custody

Thoughts?

I went into his phone and too screen shots of his conversation s with various women.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2018 at 7:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 7:04 AM
It's good you have evidence.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 7:04 AM
I think that it escalated quickly. I would contact a lawyer and go from there.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2018 at 7:05 AM
What do you mean?

Quoting Anonymous 3: I think that it escalated quickly. I would contact a lawyer and go from there.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 7:05 AM

Google the child support calculator for your state and enter the numbers. That will tell you what you have a right to. Your STBX doesn't get to decide ... 

Does he somehow imagine that he's going to be able to take the kids on the road with him?

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 22, 2018 at 7:05 AM
Lol, he doesn’t get to tell you anything....the court will make that determination!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 7:06 AM
What state are you in? Many are trending towards 50/50 custody.

His cheating won't matter in most states unless he was spending tons of money on her. If he was you can probably recapture that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2018 at 7:10 AM
1 mom liked this
His has an erratic schedule. He isn't able to get them to school and their activities.

Quoting Anonymous 5: What state are you in? Many are trending towards 50/50 custody.

His cheating won't matter in most states unless he was spending tons of money on her. If he was you can probably recapture that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2018 at 7:12 AM
No. We have three. They can't fit in his truck.

Quoting Anonymous 4:

Google the child support calculator for your state and enter the numbers. That will tell you what you have a right to. Your STBX doesn't get to decide ... 

Does he somehow imagine that he's going to be able to take the kids on the road with him?

krisnkids
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2018 at 7:15 AM
Why would he be in trouble? He said you’d get custody and child support.
Talkingheads
by Emerald Member on Jan. 22, 2018 at 7:18 AM
Is he OTR?

Quoting Anonymous 1: His has an erratic schedule. He isn't able to get them to school and their activities.

Quoting Anonymous 5: What state are you in? Many are trending towards 50/50 custody.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)