Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this typical of eagles fans? 🏈

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2018 at 8:57 AM
  • 52 Replies
I don’t care about football but I’ve bern shocked at the news coverage here in Minnesota of eagles fans. We have a good luck charm lady named Millie. She’s 98 and loves the Vikings. They brought her to playoffs and gave her Super Bowl tickets. They had videos of fans in philly carrying signs that say “fuck millie”.
Also, when the Vikings got off the bus at the hotel there were eagles fans giving them the finger, shouting at them an such. I’m only sad the Vikings lost because I now have concerns about jerks like this coming here for the Super Bowl.
by on Jan. 22, 2018 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cynnie22
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2018 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Such vulgar times we live in.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 9:02 AM
Millie is so cute!!

The game was so hard to watch 😞
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 9:40 AM
You're in Minnesota, the team that lost. Why would you be worried about the Eagles fans going there?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 9:43 AM

No clue I am in NH so I am a Pats fan not a Philly fan.  This isn't the first time I heard this of them though. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 9:44 AM
The Super bowl will be in Minnesota. Regardless of who won.

Quoting Anonymous 2: You're in Minnesota, the team that lost. Why would you be worried about the Eagles fans going there?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 9:48 AM
Players vote for worst fans and Eagles wins worst fans most players say. This isn't a new thing either.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 9:50 AM
Clearly I don't enough attention to football. I'm more of a hockey person. But that said, yeah, that's totally typical of Philadelphia fans.
Side note, why would it be played there?

Quoting Anonymous 1: The Super bowl will be in Minnesota. Regardless of who won.

Quoting Anonymous 2: You're in Minnesota, the team that lost. Why would you be worried about the Eagles fans going there?
kman88
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2018 at 9:50 AM

Yes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 9:52 AM
The super bowl is always held someplace random.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Clearly I don't enough attention to football. I'm more of a hockey person. But that said, yeah, that's totally typical of Philadelphia fans.

Quoting Anonymous 1: The Super bowl will be in Minnesota. Regardless of who won.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 9:52 AM
I’m not actually a huge sports fan. Lol

I assume each city with an NFL team take a turn hosting it???

Quoting Anonymous 2: Clearly I don't enough attention to football. I'm more of a hockey person. But that said, yeah, that's totally typical of Philadelphia fans.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)