Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't care-Anyone else?-S/o to tax refund

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 209 Replies

Anyone else not give a shit about filing their tax return yet and not already spent their tax refund?

Hell, I'm still working on W2s so it's a sore spot for me. But come on, it's middle of January, hold your horses folks. Especially those EIC folks who are getting back other people's taxes.

Which question.....if someone receives EIC, do you consider that government assistance? I do! It's not money you earned, it's given to you.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2018 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VegetaPrincess
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2018 at 2:58 PM
I don't care about mine. I'll do it whenever I get around to it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 2:58 PM
15 moms liked this
You sure care a lot, and are quite angry, about something you claim to have no concern for. 😂😂
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2018 at 2:59 PM

Nah just in a bad mood and venting.

Quoting Anonymous 2: You sure care a lot, and are quite angry, about something you claim to have no concern for. 😂😂

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 3:01 PM
I need to talk with the husband about this. I totally forgot it was this time already.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 3:03 PM
We don't file until March usually. No big hurry here.
mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Jan. 22, 2018 at 3:03 PM
We probably won't see our CPA until after we get back from our cruise in March.. he fills up quickly and we don't have our bank items, or charity items yet. I'm fighting with the mortgage company because I can't access my statement online that they emailed me, so that is another reason I'm not worried about it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 3:03 PM
We wont file till March.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 3:04 PM
This is the last year I'll get EIC and I only qualify by like $100. I dont give a shit if it's considered welfare I'll take that extra $3K thank you. I'm in a hurry to file and get it over with but I sit on my taxes and just use what I need throughout the year. I still have half of last year's tax return in savings and what I did spend I used to move.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 3:04 PM
2 moms liked this

I'll either break even or owe, so I'll file in April.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 3:05 PM
I don't get EIC. I've gotten it once in my life when dd21 was a year old. You sure seem to care for someone who is proclaiming otherwise.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)