Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DD got her hair done...

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

She loves it! She is so proud, haha...she feels like a big girl.

Now she can't wait to show it off at clinic!
by on Jan. 22, 2018 at 3:51 PM
Replies (31-40):
ReedusStalker
by 11-15/3-27 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 4:01 PM

I bet has it been fun.  It's like introducing foods to a baby, only shes old enough to express to you what she really likes and dislikes.  Good for her!  She deserves a little fun even if it's just in her hair. 

How are her lungs? Still getting better?  And what did you decide do about your other daughter is school?  Are you keeping her out for a little bit? 

Quoting LucyMom08: Yes! The Cushing's seems to be going away big time, she's almost off the steroids completely! Her appetite is decent. She's not eating enough by mouth to gain/maintain, but she's doing well with overnight feeds to keeps her weight up! Her gastroparesis is under control right now, so she's also been trying a wider variety of foods! So that has been fun, seeing her branch out finally...

Quoting ReedusStalker:

Her facial swelling from her meds seems to be going down. How has her eating been? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 4:02 PM
2 moms liked this
Her DD is very ill. Cancer I believe. So no it def is NOT awful! She’s rockin it!

Quoting Anonymous 2: Thats an awful haircut. But as long as she likes it everyone has to
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Jan. 22, 2018 at 4:02 PM
It's thinning horribly, so she wanted something other than bald again. We didn't have a lot to work with...

Quoting Anonymous 2: Thats an awful haircut. But as long as she likes it everyone has to
SDmomma-3
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2018 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol I have...well had hot pink and purple in my hair, it's faded now into a what they call rose gold and lavender. I like it. She looks great and so happy, I like the style too. How's she been feeling lately?

Quoting LucyMom08: Hot pink! She was trying to decide between that and purple, haha...

Quoting SDmomma-3: Is that red or hot pink? Either way, she's rockin' it!
left.drowning
by Fix Me on Jan. 22, 2018 at 4:02 PM
Sweet!
Buppy21
by Ninja on Jan. 22, 2018 at 4:03 PM
Adorable!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 4:05 PM

Quoting Anonymous 1:
Quoting Peanuts1962: Well.
Her dd has been having medical issues. You might want to be kind.

Maybe the original poster would like to be kind and people would show kindness in return.

romalove
by SakePrincess on Jan. 22, 2018 at 4:05 PM
She definitely looks sassy and confident. I'm glad she's doing better.
Melissa_4
by Navy Mom on Jan. 22, 2018 at 4:06 PM

Awww...sassy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 4:06 PM
The haircut + those leggings are awesome!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)