Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meal plan for today. Jan 23

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2018 at 8:13 AM
  • 29 Replies
1 mom liked this
Breakfast is veggie and steak omelet.

Snack is my juice I make. It contains orange, apple, ginger root, cucumber and lemon.

Lunch is salad with tomatoes, jalapenos, cucumbers, bell peppers, carrots, and guacamole.

Dinner is chicken and left over pork chops.

I will also be drinking 11 8 ounce cups of water today.
by on Jan. 23, 2018 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 23, 2018 at 8:17 AM
I had two strawberries and I am going back to bed...
momoffour2013
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2018 at 8:21 AM
It must be nice. I have to get the girls off to school, give the boys a bath. I already took care of the dogs this morning so they are squared away. I still have to feed the boys and get them dressed for the day.

Quoting Dzyre1115: I had two strawberries and I am going back to bed...
corticosteroid
by on Jan. 23, 2018 at 8:22 AM

Sounds lovely!

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 23, 2018 at 8:24 AM
My kids have to be up by 5:45 and out the door by 6:40 in order to make all of the bus stops, the last one picks up at 7:15, but they’re a distance from our house so everyone has to be driven. I am done with the kitchen, so it’s nap time.

Quoting momoffour2013: It must be nice. I have to get the girls off to school, give the boys a bath. I already took care of the dogs this morning so they are squared away. I still have to feed the boys and get them dressed for the day.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jan. 23, 2018 at 8:28 AM
I would add a boiled egg in with lunch to keep you full longer!
ReedusStalker
by 11-15/3-27 on Jan. 23, 2018 at 8:28 AM
I have had coffee and probably six Halls cough drops
momoffour2013
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2018 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Have a good nap. My kids don't have to be at school til 8:30 and they walk.

Quoting Dzyre1115: My kids have to be up by 5:45 and out the door by 6:40 in order to make all of the bus stops, the last one picks up at 7:15, but they’re a distance from our house so everyone has to be driven. I am done with the kitchen, so it’s nap time.

Quoting momoffour2013: It must be nice. I have to get the girls off to school, give the boys a bath. I already took care of the dogs this morning so they are squared away. I still have to feed the boys and get them dressed for the day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 23, 2018 at 8:30 AM
Is this considered spamming?
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 23, 2018 at 8:33 AM
Hahahaha, I said the other day, I know my life has changed because the candy dish in the living room now has cough drops instead of candy....

Quoting ReedusStalker: I have had coffee and probably six Halls cough drops
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jan. 23, 2018 at 8:34 AM
B • I’m out this morning so I picked up a bacon egg & cheese bagel and small tea from MCD’s.

Lunch • grilled cheese and diced up cucumber with a tablespoon of low-fat ranch.

Dinner • had planned on grilling chicken but it’s supposed to rain all day. So this is TBA

Gonna be increasing my water intake as well. I have some orange slices and cucumber slices to add for a little extra flavoring.

Snacks • animal crackers, 2 boiled eggs and a naval orange.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)