Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My sisters are keeping a secret that could kill me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 96 Replies
I have an order of protection on my ex husband. He severely beat me in 2011 due to not liking terms to the divorce and lost his rights to our 3 children due to his constant and severe violence.

I was put in a medically induced coma for a month. He was in jail until 2016 for it.

My sisters are huge fans of social media, I for obvious reasons stay low key. Nobody in my personal life knows of Cafemom and I stay annon while interacting to protect myself. Well, I’m re married now to a beautiful man who is very protective (far from controlling) . He asked if I wanted instagram I said no thank you he can but keep me and my kids off the account don’t even mention us in his biography. He went to add my sisters and saw they have contact with my ex and have had contact with him dating back to 4 months after his release in 2016!!!

My husband looked at my ex’s social media and found he has photos , recent ones of my children! My sisters sent it to him!!!!!

They never told me they talk to him! When I confronted them, they said he has a right to see his kids he’s changed his ways and all that Jazz!! My order of protection says he can’t contact me or my family my parents and siblings are on that order! If my sisters contact him I can lose my order of protection or have to re visit the terms!!

I’m absolutely terrified of what he knows and if he will hurt me again ! The police say they can’t do anything sadly until he starts harassing me or contacting me personally since my sisters are volunteering contact with him !

My husband shut down his Instagram after discovering how deep the relationship and contact between my ex and my sisters went. My parents and other siblings are pissed , I have 2 brothers.

I have 0 clue what to do other than cut my sisters off completely and dont allow my children to see them but idk what else to do! I’m scared
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2018 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 23, 2018 at 8:47 AM
6 moms liked this
Cut them off...
TheLadyAmalthea
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2018 at 8:47 AM
5 moms liked this
This is one case where I would advocate no contact with your sisters. Cut them out completely.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 23, 2018 at 8:49 AM
For yours and your kids safety I would cut them off. Its not really a choice they are leaving you. They are endangering your life. Silly bitches. I would be mad af
PinkButterfly66
by Diamond Member on Jan. 23, 2018 at 8:51 AM
5 moms liked this

If it is a violation of the protection order, I'd report it and I would cut your sisters out of your life for your protection.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 23, 2018 at 8:53 AM
Cut them off.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jan. 23, 2018 at 8:53 AM
Cut them out and report him for violating the protection order by interacting with them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 23, 2018 at 8:53 AM
Cut them off, immediately. I would also not send them anymore pictures of your kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 23, 2018 at 8:53 AM

Cut them out, how dare they endanger you :(

krisnkids
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2018 at 8:54 AM
8 moms liked this

I'm not sure if it would help, but I'd have a lawyer send them a cease and desist letter in regards to contacting your ex. Hopefully that will protect you if your ex tries to drop the restraining order.

Other than that I would cut off all contact.

ilovemykids323
by on Jan. 23, 2018 at 8:55 AM
1 mom liked this

yea i'd be cutting contact with my sisters to protect my fmaily. screw them. they have no right.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)