Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Superbowl just HAD to land on my birthday!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 121 Replies
I just found out today that the superbowl just HAD to land on my birthday! Oh joy! Not!

This is the ONLY football game my dh will watch. So he will be watching that in the living room on the only tv in the whole house that has Netflix and hulu. So that leaves me with the bedroom tv with our 3 dd. With nothing on cable because everyone will be watching the superbowl.

We will be having taco bell tacos because they are half price on the superbowl day. But my dd will eat all of them and then will complain of a tummy ache. Hmmm I wonder why?!

So that means my birthdAy will consist of dh ignoring me all day watching a stupid game. No supper because dd will insist on gorging on all the tacos so no one else can have any.

And then I get to listen to her complain because she had a tummy ache for e atting everyone's serving of tacos!

And then to top it off I can't leave the house and go shopping or something because I don't want a drunk driver to hit me. Because all of you know that drunk drivers WILL BE OUT!

Another glorious birthday for me!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2018 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 23, 2018 at 5:24 PM
Wahhhhhhh! Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 23, 2018 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Celebrate on Saturday. Duh!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 23, 2018 at 5:25 PM
2 moms liked this
Some people just love to live in misery πŸ™„
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 23, 2018 at 5:26 PM
4 moms liked this
Do something before the game, and don't let your child be a pig.
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2018 at 5:26 PM
3 moms liked this
You can't control how many tacos your three year old eats??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 23, 2018 at 5:28 PM

Tell your kid she can only have a certain # of tacos.  If DH is the only one watching the game, why can't HE watch in the bedroom?  Also the game isn't on till that night so you have the whole day you could be out shopping.  I'd take myself out for a nice lunch and shopping trip even if you don't buy anything.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 23, 2018 at 5:29 PM
Ok.... dumb
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2018 at 5:29 PM
I have 3 dd.as in there are 3 daughters. Ages 4 years old, 6 years old and 9 years old. The 9 year old is the one that eats like a pig. I tell her several times. Slow down it will be there later!

Quoting peanutsmommy1: You can't control how many tacos your three year old eats??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 23, 2018 at 5:29 PM

this isn't the first time the Superbowl has been on Feb 4.. it's my dd's birthday also.

get over it. The game doesn't begin until after 6.. you have plenty of time to shop and celebrate.

smh

bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Jan. 23, 2018 at 5:30 PM
2 moms liked this
You seem to enjoy playing victim here.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)