Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dh put a diaper on my face.

Posted by   + Show Post
Dh goes up and down. One minute he's the best husband and I'm so happy and grateful for him. The next he's saying the most messed up stuff to me and sometimes physically hurting me.

Today I got a colonoscopy done (yesterday was at the hospital for extreme bad reaction to dulcolax for the procedure) and had anesthesia. We have 3 kids and a dog. Ds 10 wk, dd 2, dd 5.
Dd 2 and ds woke up several times last night and Dd 2 officially woke up and stayed up at 5:30, followed by dd 5 at 6. Mind you my appointment wasn't until 7:30 so I didn't have to be up until 6:45.

After my appointment I was still foggy so dh drove me home and I hadn't eaten in almost 2 days so (since dh can't cook) I started making us some breakfast and proceeded to eat.

Long story short, dog ate dd 2s cheese and dh instead of putting the dog out for it, praised him with love and kept him in the room with him, which or course upset me and then dh started saying malicious stuff.

Fast forward. Dd5 is home and dh is taking a nap. I haven't slept and I've been having to take care of the kids the whole time. I'm exhausted, feeling faint and not good in general. I wake up dh and say "hey it's been an hour and a half can I take a nap now?"

Dh then goes on a rampage.

I was obviously out of it the whole time so I forgot to throw away a diaper in the baby's crib after changing him and dh starts yelling at me, calling me a disgusting pig and throws it at me. I pushed it away and he threw it at my back harder and at that point I didn't want to throw the stupid thing away so I ignored him and he threw it at me several more times then opened it and proceeded to shove it in my face repeatedly until I cried.

The constant yelling and insults didn't stop there. This isn't the first time he's done something like this and he's done worse.
by on Jan. 25, 2018 at 7:07 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 25, 2018 at 7:17 PM
I am a wonderful human being, thank you very much. But let’s be real here, she’s made some bad choices. No one can move on with their life if they don’t admit their issues too.

But go ahead and commend bad choices, and use the cover of you being a “marvelous person”. That’ll do wonders for people.

Quoting Anonymous 3: There's nothing like the warmth and support and concern from a marvelous human being like yourself!

Quoting Anonymous 1: I mean, he was good enough to pop out 3 kids in 5 years with..... Seems like you have some issues yourself.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jan. 25, 2018 at 7:18 PM
This!

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Oh my god.  Please stop having children with him.  If you want to stay fine but they don't deserve this type of life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 25, 2018 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Why are you still with him? That was rude, abusive and totally unnecessary. You are both showing your dd's ( who are old enough to see) that this is how a woman should be treated. Leave him before you do too much damage to your girls and before your ds starts to treat you and his sisters like doormats.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 25, 2018 at 7:19 PM
Wow, what a piece of shit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 25, 2018 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Heads up, it's very hard to get people in real life who you care about to listen to your viewpoint and perspective, how do you think it works when a complete internet stranger blames and insults. Don't quit your day job.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I am a wonderful human being, thank you very much. But let’s be real here, she’s made some bad choices. No one can move on with their life if they don’t admit their issues too.

But go ahead and commend bad choices, and use the cover of you being a “marvelous person”. That’ll do wonders for people.

Quoting Anonymous 3: There's nothing like the warmth and support and concern from a marvelous human being like yourself!

Quoting Anonymous 1: I mean, he was good enough to pop out 3 kids in 5 years with..... Seems like you have some issues yourself.
cheekacheeka
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2018 at 7:20 PM

Uh..leave? Why you people stay with people like this is beyond me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 25, 2018 at 7:20 PM
Was this the first time he's physically assaulted you?
cali_gurl
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2018 at 7:21 PM

So why are you staying with an abusive asshole? Do you want us to tell you he is abusing you? He is abusing you. Good men do not do this to women they love. Leave him. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 25, 2018 at 7:22 PM
Get out now!!
MindyMichelle
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2018 at 7:22 PM
2 moms liked this
“You teach people how they can treat you.”

I heard this somewhere and I like it. Your DH has learned that he can get away with this and that you will forgive him. You have been forgiving him for abusing you. You have been forgiving him for abusing you in front of your children!! You must leave and not look back. Your children deserve to know that this is unacceptable.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)