Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some of you mothers...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 88 Replies
18 moms liked this
My children have never thrown a fit in a store or any other public place.
They are not dictating what we eat in this house. They will eat what is on their plate. We appreciate what we have and do not waste. They understand this.
They will never fight me on taking medicine, no matter how vile. What mom says is law.
They are allowed one sugary treat a year on their birthday, pop is forbidden and so help me god if I see a Happy Meal near my children I was strongly yet firmly tell them no and redirect the to another food choice.
I can't believe some if you consider yourselves mothers, asking ridiculous questions.
Just kidding my kids are assholes. I bribe them with candy to get through the store.
They eat chicken nuggets way more than they should bUT hey its something.
We used to have to hold my son down to take his medicine, he's five now and tries to get meds if his sisters are sick. We created a monster.
I'm pretty sure one of my daughters will be hitting the pole as soon as she is 18. The other one will probably still be holding her poop in and living in my basement for the rest of her life.
But the hell with it, to me they are perfect. Fits, shits, and all.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2018 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BluesPagan2.0
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2018 at 7:31 PM
Mine never threw a fit in the store. I believe in everything in moderation. She’s picky as all hell however she has to eat at least three bites of everything I make. It won’t kill her even if it makes her want to gag.
I’m not a perfect parent. She isn’t a perfect kid. But I think I’m doing pretty good for having no clue what I am doing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 29, 2018 at 7:32 PM

Lol, my middle kid was a nightmare when it came to taking medications. It was easier to give her rectal meds than for her to agree to swallow anything. She was 12 before she relented. 

lapcounter
by Race Mom on Jan. 29, 2018 at 7:33 PM
Be prepared to be called a lier!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 29, 2018 at 7:33 PM
Lol!! Great post 😂. I especially like the part about the future basement dweller
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 29, 2018 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this
You obviously didn't read the whole post

Quoting lapcounter: Be prepared to be called a lier!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 29, 2018 at 7:34 PM
Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2018 at 7:34 PM
I'm pretty sure most of us are doing a great job. I'm sure ypur a perfect parent to your dd and I hope my kids will one day appreciate me and forgive me for the mistakes I have and will make.
Some of these posts are killing me today with all the perfect kids and mothers.
I wish someone would tell their secrets.

Quoting BluesPagan2.0: Mine never threw a fit in the store. I believe in everything in moderation. She�s picky as all hell however she has to eat at least three bites of everything I make. It won�t kill her even if it makes her want to gag.

I�m not a perfect parent. She isn�t a perfect kid. But I think I�m doing pretty good for having no clue what I am doing.
jellybeanjean
by All the makeup on Jan. 29, 2018 at 7:35 PM
Yeah my two year old has thrown public fits. It annoying but she's two... you can't reason with a two year old. I just try my best to calm her down and run like hell through the store 😂
Fat.Bottom.Girl
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2018 at 7:35 PM
Did you read the entire post? 😅 It's believable.

lapcounter
by Race Mom on Jan. 29, 2018 at 7:36 PM
1 mom liked this
No after awhile it’s like blah blah blah and it’s not really true for everyone so be it.

Quoting Fat.Bottom.Girl: Did you read the entire post? � It's believable.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)