Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Multiple payment methods

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
Do you do it? I had to do it today for the electric bill. I put it on 2 cards, cash, change, and a money order. I am literally broke, with a balance of 0 in all accounts and no cash. The clerk looked pissed. Do you use multiple payment methods? Or a cashier that gets them, how do you feel about it?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2018 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 30, 2018 at 12:12 PM
If it’s paid it’s paid.

I routinely use all of my change to pay for groceries though I always go through the self checkout when I do. Great way to use up my change and I don’t care who’s pissed that I just dropped 40 bucks in change into the machine.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 30, 2018 at 12:12 PM

I don't. I try to do everything as quickly and easily as possible. Maybe because I was a cashier, lol. 

alexsmommy51405
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2018 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I use a credit card if I need to. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 30, 2018 at 12:15 PM

I have to do this often depending on what is in which act.  I usually pay cash first then  credit card.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2018 at 12:15 PM
I was a cashier too. It never bothered me when customers did it. But I feel bad and the need to repeatedly apologize for being difficult.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

I don't. I try to do everything as quickly and easily as possible. Maybe because I was a cashier, lol. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 30, 2018 at 12:17 PM
I dont but ould if i had to. That was a lot though. I'd have been embarrassed. Sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 30, 2018 at 12:17 PM

Been there done that in the past. 

I don't give a shit if they got mad. I call people out on their eye-rolling bull shit. You are paying the bill that is a great thing. 

Ugh, I remember the days I couldn't pay it until right before shut off that is worse cause you have to go into their building, not a pay place. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: Do you do it? I had to do it today for the electric bill. I put it on 2 cards, cash, change, and a money order. I am literally broke, with a balance of 0 in all accounts and no cash. The clerk looked pissed. Do you use multiple payment methods? Or a cashier that gets them, how do you feel about it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 30, 2018 at 12:17 PM

I do it if there's a little bit left on my child support card just so it can be empty again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 30, 2018 at 12:17 PM
I put everything on the credit card.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 30, 2018 at 12:18 PM
Me too

Quoting Anonymous 8: I put everything on the credit card.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)