Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Since all of you seem to think I am wasting my time...

Posted by   + Show Post

This is why I stay.

by on Feb. 4, 2018 at 4:27 PM
Replies (201-209):
sha_lyn68
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2018 at 2:44 PM
So you're staying in an abusive relationship and exposing your young child to such abuse because the women on here have told you to leave?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 51 on Feb. 5, 2018 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this

if my man said that he wasnt attracted to me id leave sorry you dont have the courage to do that

winedrinker2
by Member on Feb. 5, 2018 at 6:10 PM
I really don’t know what you expected everyone to say . She is cute but you need to leave FOR her . But obviously you are not at that point yet. I know what it’s like to stay in a relationship you know is wrong. I waited too many years . Luckily my daughter still talks to me and hates him ( bc of stupid things he has done since she has been old enough to know ) but everyone doesn’t get that lucky . Please consider leaving FOR her and yourself.
destinyangl21
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2018 at 3:02 PM
She had just eaten carrots and she was happy. FFS you are crazy.

Quoting MikeysMom22:

Who are you?

Where was it people are telling you to go?

Is that your kid? What is the back story and why don't you give that poor baby a bath and put some clothes on the kid!! 

MikeysMom22
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2018 at 3:49 PM

OK if I am crazy because I would never post a picture of a naked child with food all over them online.. so be it!!! 

Quoting destinyangl21: She had just eaten carrots and she was happy. FFS you are crazy.
Quoting MikeysMom22:

Who are you?

Where was it people are telling you to go?

Is that your kid? What is the back story and why don't you give that poor baby a bath and put some clothes on the kid!! 

eyes4ears
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 22, 2018 at 11:46 AM
Backstory?
Cute baby.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 53 on Apr. 22, 2018 at 11:47 AM

I get it. Who wants to be poor with a baby stuck in substandard daycare.  I do suggest learning job skills.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Apr. 22, 2018 at 11:48 AM
Eww
Anonymous
by Anonymous 54 on Apr. 22, 2018 at 11:48 AM
Very true. Pay attention op.

Quoting winedrinker2: I really don’t know what you expected everyone to say . She is cute but you need to leave FOR her . But obviously you are not at that point yet. I know what it’s like to stay in a relationship you know is wrong. I waited too many years . Luckily my daughter still talks to me and hates him ( bc of stupid things he has done since she has been old enough to know ) but everyone doesn’t get that lucky . Please consider leaving FOR her and yourself.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)