Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

abortion experience *update*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

How was you experience, before, during ,and after? Asking for myself

Fist i want to thank all the ladies who where not judgemental and those who shared their stories.

Saturday i had my surgical abortion, it was pretty much as most described. I had my finger pricked, an ultrasound, spoke to a councillor, and wnt back for the actual procedure. i was put to sleep so idk what happened from there to recovery. I felt relieved after, but on the ride home it felt real. like I was just pregnant  and now im not. The rest of the day went well, spent it with my kids just having fun. i actually stopped bleeding by the end of the day, but still have cramping. Today was good, until tonight. i feel really sad, i dont regret my choice at all , but i am still sad and cant really explain why exactly. if that makes any sense. Im sort of feeling sad that things happened the way they did. im about to call a support line to let some of this out. Thanks again ladies and sorry about my grammar.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2018 at 9:40 PM
Replies (81-90):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 5, 2018 at 11:00 PM
Lucky for me, you aren't in charge of my religion or my uterus. I'm off to bed, maybe you can go find some homosexuals to hassle

Quoting ABeautifulLife.: You are in support of women killing their babies! You are no Christian!

Baby killers cannot be followers of Jesus Christ.

Baby killers are of the devil!

Quoting Anonymous 11: Nevermind, I've changed my ways! It's always the mentally stable people that say things like "You will see!"

Quoting ABeautifulLife.: No I am dead serious. You will see!

Quoting Anonymous 19: Are you fucking crazy ?

Quoting ABeautifulLife.: You killed your own baby and you support others who kill their babies. You have not repented for the horrible sin of killing your baby.

There is a judgement day for that and it is coming very soon.

Like I said, there is no such thing as a baby killing Christian.

Quoting Anonymous 11: I imagine there's some psycho out there who has killed an actual baby and believes in Christ so you might be wrong on that one. As for me, I've never actually killed a baby. I did however get rid of some cells
Quoting ABeautifulLife.: There is no such thing as a baby killing Christian.

Quoting Anonymous 11: OP came here to get advice from women who have had a similar tough decision to make. She doesn't need your judgement, and frankly, your ignorance on the topic. Kindly exit and go back to your Christians with sticks up their asses group. I say that as a Christian
Quoting ABeautifulLife.: A wicked person has to truly hate their innocent little baby to make an appointment to have their baby gruesomely butchered in the womb.

If they can feel good about killing their own baby, you better believe they'd kill you, you know, if it was legal.

Quoting Anonymous 10: If you are totally incapable of seeing anything but your own perspective. ..what does that say about you?
Quoting ABeautifulLife.: Both are evil baby killers. If you can kill your own baby, what good are you?
Quoting Anonymous 9: The woman doesn't kill the baby, the doctor does. Duh.
Quoting ABeautifulLife.: I'll never know what it feels like to kill my own baby. I wouldn't ever kill my baby. That would make me a monster.
fightlikegirl.2
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2018 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this
❤❤❤❤

Quoting ABeautifulLife.: I'll never know what it feels like to kill my own baby. I wouldn't ever kill my baby. That would make me a monster.
ABeautifulLife.
by on Feb. 5, 2018 at 11:03 PM
Your religion isn't going to save you from Hell!

Quoting Anonymous 11: Lucky for me, you aren't in charge of my religion or my uterus. I'm off to bed, maybe you can go find some homosexuals to hassle
Quoting ABeautifulLife.: You are in support of women killing their babies! You are no Christian!

Quoting Anonymous 11: Nevermind, I've changed my ways! It's always the mentally stable people that say things like "You will see!"
Quoting ABeautifulLife.: You killed your own baby and you support others who kill their babies. You have not repented for the horrible sin of killing your baby.

Quoting Anonymous 11: I imagine there's some psycho out there who has killed an actual baby and believes in Christ so you might be wrong on that one. As for me, I've never actually killed a baby. I did however get rid of some cells

Quoting Anonymous 11: OP came here to get advice from women who have had a similar tough decision to make. She doesn't need your judgement, and frankly, your ignorance on the topic. Kindly exit and go back to your Christians with sticks up their asses group. I say that as a Christian

Quoting ABeautifulLife.: A wicked person has to truly hate their innocent little baby to make an appointment to have their baby gruesomely butchered in the womb.

If they can feel good about killing their own baby, you better believe they'd kill you, you know, if it was legal.

Quoting Anonymous 10: If you are totally incapable of seeing anything but your own perspective. ..what does that say about you?

Quoting ABeautifulLife.: Both are evil baby killers. If you can kill your own baby, what good are you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Feb. 5, 2018 at 11:03 PM
Nope I haven't BUT I know I would've had one if I'd gotten pregnant from when I was raped. I do wish you a well and speedy recovery.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Feb. 5, 2018 at 11:04 PM
Not much to say about it. I was early enough that I was able to take the pill. Just wound up being like a heavy period.
ABeautifulLife.
by on Feb. 5, 2018 at 11:04 PM
I have. I am done here.

Have a good night!

Quoting Anonymous 20: You’ve made your point...

CraziestTexan39
by Creative Kook on Feb. 5, 2018 at 11:04 PM
You're a truly horrible person.

Quoting ABeautifulLife.: You're religion isn't going to save you from Hell!

Quoting Anonymous 11: Lucky for me, you aren't in charge of my religion or my uterus. I'm off to bed, maybe you can go find some homosexuals to hassle

Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Feb. 5, 2018 at 11:08 PM
Good luck and I wish you all the best.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Feb. 5, 2018 at 11:09 PM
Physically it was very easy.

Emotionally it was devastating. It was 21 years ago and I regret it to this day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Feb. 5, 2018 at 11:09 PM
I haven’t had an abortion, but I had a baby who died at 18 weeks in utero and I had to have a d and e (different than a d and c) which is what they use for second trimester abortions. I was fortunate to be able to have it done in a hospital (prior to when I had it done women had to go to abortion providers even though their baby had already died), but the woman nurse in the pre-op area was rude to me and I swear I felt like she was judging me, like she didn’t know my baby was dead or something. I was a wreck and crying and alone because they wouldn’t let my dh back there with me. They sedated me and the procedure itself wasn’t awful (though the stuff they do ahead to open the cervix is pretty painful). It was about as much blood after as I had when I delivered love babies and the recovery was about the same. Hope things are ok with you... I can’t imagine the pain that a person would have to go through to want to willingly terminate a pregnancy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)