Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dont get mad at me for telling you the truth

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 163 Replies

Today during dhs lunch break he was telling me about a dream he had last night. I guess in the dream we had sex. He said I (as in him) enjoyed the sex part but the rest was weird. I read it too fast and was busy with the kids and read the word I as the letter U and i said well im glad i enjoyed the sex atleast. He said you enjoyed it? what you dont now? I told him my mistake and told him he was being defensive. He then tells me he doesnt think i enjoy sex anymore. So i was honest. I told him i dont exactly enjoy how soon he gets off. He got quiet after that and stopped messaging me. When he got home he was in his whiny stage and wouldnt look at me or tell me whats wrong. Then we talked and he said he wants me to want sex like i use to. Ive honestly never wanted sex. In the beginning of our relationship i just did it for him. I said i wanted it how it use to be too where he lasted forever and didnt act like he was dying half way through. He will stop half way through and clutch his chest like hes having a heart attack. If he would lose some weight and eat healthier he would be fine. He wont and thats his problem. Am i suppose to fake it and act like hes the best lover ever? i suck at faking things. idk what to tell him other than to grow the fuck up and figure out his own issues. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2018 at 4:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 6, 2018 at 4:20 PM

Well at least the cat's out of the bag now. Hopefully he'll do what he needs to do to remedy the situation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 6, 2018 at 4:20 PM
I predict an affair will soon happen for probably both of you. You’re not attracted to him anymore and he will find it elsewhere.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2018 at 4:20 PM

I laughed a bit at your reply because dh is allergic to cats haha but yea hopefully but doubtful. he will just sulk and whine and it will be my fault. 

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Well at least the cat's out of the bag now. Hopefully he'll do what he needs to do to remedy the situation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2018 at 4:22 PM

I dont want sex. I could go the rest of my life without it. I also dont want or need emotional companionship. we still have sex so i doubt he will sleep around either. 

Quoting Anonymous 3: I predict an affair will soon happen for probably both of you. You’re not attracted to him anymore and he will find it elsewhere.

notalice420
by on Feb. 6, 2018 at 4:23 PM
2 moms liked this

Well you sound fun. 

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I dont want sex. I could go the rest of my life without it. I also dont want or need emotional companionship. we still have sex so i doubt he will sleep around either. 

Quoting Anonymous 3: I predict an affair will soon happen for probably both of you. You’re not attracted to him anymore and he will find it elsewhere.

notalice420
by on Feb. 6, 2018 at 4:24 PM
3 moms liked this

Men don't just want sex. Most people (male and female) want to be wanted. Affairs happen because people want that payoff of having someone admire and want them. 

That can happen even if you're having sex. Can't imagine why both of you would be in a relationship that sounds like absolute hell when you could have something better but it's your life. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2018 at 4:24 PM

i cant help how i feel. 

Quoting notalice420:

Well you sound fun. 

Quoting Anonymous 1:

corticosteroid
by on Feb. 6, 2018 at 4:25 PM
3 moms liked this
You're pretty much the asshole in the story.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2018 at 4:26 PM

well maybe if he treated me better and was a father to our kids i would want him. would you want a man that goes to work and then comes home and sits on his ass playing video games? doesnt help with the kids and doesnt do anything to help me. We have 5 kids. who the hell is going to want us that doesnt have kids themselves? im not playing step mommy when i have my own daycare full of kids to take care of. 

Quoting notalice420:

Men don't just want sex. Most people (male and female) want to be wanted. Affairs happen because people want that payoff of having someone admire and want them. 

That can happen even if you're having sex. Can't imagine why both of you would be in a relationship that sounds like absolute hell when you could have something better but it's your life. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2018 at 4:27 PM

so i should just keep my mouth shut and fake it then?

Quoting corticosteroid: You're pretty much the asshole in the story.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)