Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teen with bruises from sex

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My son has a friend who just turned 17, he and a couple other kids are over hanging out. I caught the tail end of a conversation and he was saying "you can see where his hand was" and showing ds/the other kids these little bruises. Obviously that's worrisome so I asked whose hand, and he wouldn't say but assured me it was from "consensual activities" and that he's okay. 

I get it's none of my business that he's having sex, but I feel like that's way too much for a teenager. I imagine it'd have to be unpleasanltly rough to end up with bruises. Should I let his parents know? So that they can have a talk with him. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2018 at 4:41 PM
Replies (221-224):
OrangeBalloon
by Emerald Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 3:00 PM

The short answer? Yes. I was 17 when I started having sex. I do like it rough sometimes. So.....

Quoting Anonymous 1:

He just seems way too young for that kind of thing. Can you really consent to being harmed at that age? 

Quoting Anonymous 8: Just because you can't imagine having bruises from consensual sex, does not mean something is wrong. My dh has left bruises and I loved every minute of it. People have different sexual preferences.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2018 at 4:46 PM

No, his name is Adrian? 

Quoting JalynSpoon:

Is his name Christian Grey?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2018 at 4:47 PM

I did see them, that's why I asked if he was alright. And his explaination for them was "consensual activities", which obviously means sex. 

Quoting Anonymous 57: How do you know he has bruises from having sex? Did you actually see them. Could be something the kid made up to just shock his friends.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 58 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 3:01 PM
No. You simply let him know that you’re there if he ever needs to talk about anything. End of conversation.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)