Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTF IS WRONG WITH HER!?!?!?!*serious trigger*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 444 Replies

my stepdaughter got in trouble for writing horribly vulgar gross violent things in class. not about any real person but it's not appropriate for school what so ever. I have known she has been writing a "dystopian" type mad max apocalypse story but I didnt realize it was so disgusting!!!

one of the parts is the main character getting hit over the head with a pipe, her mouth cut into a joker smile and then raped until the characters dog rips the guys throat out.

another is a brothel owner tattoos her and drugs her to submit to the men wanting a "survivor"

the most disturbing part is this.

Eevee hides behind the pile of old tires in an alley as people scramble all around her screaming in terror as the soldiers round them up. A young pregnant woman frantically looks for a place to hide. Eevee hears the soldier's feet pounding against the sand, she grabs the girls wrist and tries pulling her behind the tires. The girl yanks away stumbling out into the street, immediately she shot in the head by one of the soldiers. Lonny wraps his arms around Eevees face muffling her screaming sobs as the soldiers search the young woman. An armored truck runs her over with no hesitation when the soldiers move on. The screaming subsides as the soldiers leave. Lonny letting go of Eevees face, their hearts drop as a faint cry comes from under the young woman's skirt.

I am shaking I am so angry right now. you have no idea.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2018 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fat.Bottom.Girl
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 12:14 AM
I don't think I'd be upset. Was she showing it to others? How old is she?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2018 at 12:15 AM

no, her teacher caught her writing it. shes 17.

Quoting Fat.Bottom.Girl: I don't think I'd be upset. Was she showing it to others? How old is she?

Sans-Equanimity
by Closet Optimist on Feb. 7, 2018 at 12:15 AM
14 moms liked this
It's fiction, and pales in comparison to the things shown on a lot of popular television shows today.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 7, 2018 at 12:16 AM
10 moms liked this
She has a great imagination! Totally not school appropriate, but imaginative!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2018 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this

what shows a pregnant woman getting shot in the head and ran over by a truck?!

or a man raping a woman and giving her a glasgow smile?

Quoting Sans-Equanimity: It's fiction, and pales in comparison to the things shown on a lot of popular television shows today.

luckysevenwow
by Emerald Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 12:16 AM
3 moms liked this
You’re so angry you’re shaking?
Fat.Bottom.Girl
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 12:16 AM
8 moms liked this
I don't see how that is inappropriate for a 17 year old writing fiction.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

no, her teacher caught her writing it. shes 17.

Quoting Fat.Bottom.Girl: I don't think I'd be upset. Was she showing it to others? How old is she?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2018 at 12:17 AM
2 moms liked this

it's demented, not imaginative!!!!

Quoting Anonymous 2: She has a great imagination! Totally not school appropriate, but imaginative!

dawnrothbaum
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 12:17 AM
2 moms liked this
Creative expression.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 7, 2018 at 12:18 AM
13 moms liked this
Yeah I’m not seeing an issue she’s writing a story, yes it’s graphic but so is Stephen King or Laurel K Hamilton.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)