Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your reasoning for only showering once a week?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I’ve seen posts where too many people admit to this. What are your reasons?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2018 at 12:25 AM
Replies (231-238):
Nikolaimylove
by on Feb. 11, 2018 at 5:11 PM
I do every other day unless I have a reason like sweating alot. I have eczema so I have to wear gloves on my hands so they don’t get worse. I save the washing for work. Constant hand washing means I have to go every other day. If I feel gross I shower.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 12, 2018 at 5:47 PM
No but I do HIIT workout so three times a day is a must during those days. Other than I love an invigorating morning and calming pm soak.

I actually have amazingly clear skin. I am all about self care, along with healthy eating and building resilience into an otherwise hectic life. No zits here... funny you went there though😘

Quoting MikeysMom22:

Three times a day?? Do you have extra oily greasy horrible skin with huge zits and super gross hair that you need to shower three times a day?? 

Quoting Anonymous 3: I show two to three times per day. Are you ladies married not showering at least once a day? It's soo interesting.

I heard doctors say it's not good for you but culturally I wasn't brought up that way. You need to shower daily. I shower my kids daily.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 12, 2018 at 5:48 PM
Why not just shower? Duck baths are more work.

Quoting Anonymous 52: I shower every other day, but I wash my face, armpits and privates every morning and evening on the days I don’t shower.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I show two to three times per day. Are you ladies married not showering at least once a day? It's soo interesting.

I heard doctors say it's not good for you but culturally I wasn't brought up that way. You need to shower daily. I shower my kids daily.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 12, 2018 at 5:54 PM
I guess we all have our thing. It just sounds kinda gross to have relations with husband, urinate and defecate daily and then only shower three times a week. If it works for you that's all that matters.

Quoting Anonymous 41:

Why are showering so much?

Yes, I am married and I shower 3 days a week. 

Over showering is sooo unhealthy for your skin.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 90 on Feb. 16, 2018 at 2:59 PM
Mine is I don’t have time to eat some days let alone shower and I have no one to impress. I still wash up in sink but that’s about all I have time until someone can watch kids
momoffour2013
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2018 at 3:04 PM
Yes I am married and I shower every other day. I took my third shower this week today and I am pretty clean.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 91 on Feb. 16, 2018 at 3:07 PM
I wouldn't shower or take a bath for a week if I could and I wouldn't wear any deodorant. It would be cool to see how bad I smell.
EmilyR944
by Member on Feb. 16, 2018 at 9:37 PM

It keeps the assholes away.

That's important.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)