Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Worst Customer Ever! 😡😡

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2018 at 10:41 PM
  • 382 Replies
I’m bored and looking for something interesting to read.

What are some of the worst experiences you’ve had with a customer?

If you have somehow managed to never work with the public, what is your worst customer service experience?

Brownie points if your story is funny 😉
by on Feb. 7, 2018 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Feb. 7, 2018 at 10:46 PM
13 moms liked this
Oh God...I could go on and on. I managed a Dominos Pizza for 13 years.

One that stands out is this chick called to complain about her pizza. Why? Because her kid got sauce on his shirt and she said it "shouldn't be that messy" and insisted on getting her money back.

I'm dead serious.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 7, 2018 at 10:47 PM
Had a customer tell me microwaving food was bad because one time a nurse heated up blood for a blood transfusion in a microwave and it killed the patient. How stupid can you be....
Gorilla_Mama
by Ruby Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 10:48 PM
9 moms liked this
I worked at McDonald’s in high school. Guy came through the drive thru, got the wrong order, it happens. My boss was always good about fixing it and giving something extra for the trouble. Whipped his car around so he was facing the wrong way in drive thru, asks for my manager then proceeds to scream at her and throw all 3 sandwhichs back through the window at her.

2 hit her, she lost her cool, blocked the 3rd one and threw it back at him. Cops were called, charges were pressed against him and I had to go to court to testify.
anononononon
by on Feb. 7, 2018 at 10:49 PM
2 moms liked this
Did you offer her a complimentary wet nap? Lol

Quoting KendallsMommee: Oh God...I could go on and on. I managed a Dominos Pizza for 13 years.

One that stands out is this chick called to complain about her pizza. Why? Because her kid got sauce on his shirt and she said it "shouldn't be that messy" and insisted on getting her money back.

I'm dead serious.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 7, 2018 at 10:49 PM
A guy threatening a new cashier's life over a 50¢ coupon she forgot to scan.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 7, 2018 at 10:50 PM
13 moms liked this
I worked at McDonald's in high school. Worst experience, guys comes in, orders a bunch of food for him and his wife. Apparently he ordered a cheeseburger without onions, but the cashier didn't ring it up no onion, so it didn't get made right. I was putting the food on the trays and handing it out, I also wasn't aware the damn cheeseburger wasn't supposed to have onions. But I sure got the blame for it. The asshole stomps back up to the front, screams at me that his cheeseburger isn't supposed to have onions, and then throws the entire tray of food at my head. I was extremely shy in high school so I didn't stand up for myself, I just ran to the back and cried. Thankfully, my manager had my back. He yelled at her and demanded she give him his money back. It was somewhere around $20, so she grabs it all in change from the till, throws it across the counter, and says "There's your refund, now get the fuck out of my store before I call the cops." Best. Boss. Ever.
anononononon
by on Feb. 7, 2018 at 10:50 PM
Wtf

Quoting Anonymous 1: Had a customer tell me microwaving food was bad because one time a nurse heated up blood for a blood transfusion in a microwave and it killed the patient. How stupid can you be....
lilblu399
by Platinum Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 10:51 PM
I worked at a supermarket bakery. We were allowed to put out samples. I always put out bread(as it was the ONLY thing we actually baked there)

One guy complained to the store manager that I only put out bread and I should "put out something else"

Another time, a woman who claimed she was a "registered nurse' said that she would get the store "shut down" due to the samples being "a health hazard".
MysticLove
by Platinum Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I worked in a public office that has plexi-glass between the receptionists and the public. One woman was trying to bypass the line and walked right up to my desk. I told her she had to wait in line like everyone else and she climbed onto my desk on the customer side and tried to climb over to come at me. She spit on the glass. I was so frazzled that I just got up and walked away. She eventually went to the back of the line. I was happy my boss was out that day because I could have gotten in trouble for leaving the desk without permission.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Feb. 7, 2018 at 10:52 PM
5 moms liked this
I was 14 working my first job ever in the mall food court. I had a lady ask for a refill, but we didn't do refills and I told her so.

This bitch went to the long ass Chick-fil-a line, got a refill, waited in our long ass line then THREW 32oz of soda on me.

John Q Public is a dick.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)