Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Worst Customer Ever! 😡😡

Posted by   + Show Post
I’m bored and looking for something interesting to read.

What are some of the worst experiences you’ve had with a customer?

If you have somehow managed to never work with the public, what is your worst customer service experience?

Brownie points if your story is funny 😉
by on Feb. 7, 2018 at 10:41 PM
Replies (341-350):
KittyMom1026
by Sharon on Feb. 9, 2018 at 3:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Holding my place.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 81 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 3:59 PM

Makes sense and is totally understandable. My apologies. 

Quoting Phoenix_lament: That doesn't work nearly as well if the post has been buried. I've tried that before and had to go through pages of my own replies because the post wasn't being responded to anymore.
Quoting Anonymous 81:

Mobile Photo

How do people rank so high but don't know how to use this website?
Quoting Phoenix_lament: Marking my spot. Someone like this for me?

Phoenix_lament
by Fawkes on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:01 PM
No worries. Some people don't notice that those are ordered by post most recently replied to, or they appear to be at least.

Quoting Anonymous 81:

Quoting Phoenix_lament: That doesn't work nearly as well if the post has been buried. I've tried that before and had to go through pages of my own replies because the post wasn't being responded to anymore.

Quoting Anonymous 81:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 81 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:03 PM

After going back and looking, it looks like you're right.

Quoting Phoenix_lament: No worries. Some people don't notice that those are ordered by post most recently replied to, or they appear to be at least.
Quoting Anonymous 81:

Quoting Anonymous 81:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 83 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:04 PM
...you are the moron customer we all hate to get.geeze

Quoting Anonymous 33: I have 3 bad customer service stories from same Walmart....lol

A few weeks ago I went to get. Tv. There was no one at the counter. She came walking up and asked who was 1st. The older lady said she was. I said she was but Im buying a Tv and she had was a phone card. The worker said she would take care of her card then my tv. I said Im spending more so I should be 1st.

The 2nd was just yesterday. I sent an order for pick up. I guess the lady that was working there called off. They went to get the lady that was covering. This guy came back and said he will be right with ne as soon as he gets his hand held set up. I told him that I already paid that I should not have to wait. He said he was sorry that they had 48 call offs this am. I told him making me wait is wrong.

The other one happened a few months ago. I walked by the paint counter and there was 3 people back there. I asked why they were all doing a 1 person job. The lady said someone ordered 100 gallons of black paint and they were all working together. I asked this white chick why she said black. She could not understand what she said wrong.

The manager I talked to about everything couldnt see the issue.
anononononon
by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:10 PM
I assumed she was joking but after reading all of these stories about moron customers, I’m not so sure lol

Quoting Anonymous 83: ...you are the moron customer we all hate to get.geeze

Quoting Anonymous 33: I have 3 bad customer service stories from same Walmart....lol

A few weeks ago I went to get. Tv. There was no one at the counter. She came walking up and asked who was 1st. The older lady said she was. I said she was but Im buying a Tv and she had was a phone card. The worker said she would take care of her card then my tv. I said Im spending more so I should be 1st.

The 2nd was just yesterday. I sent an order for pick up. I guess the lady that was working there called off. They went to get the lady that was covering. This guy came back and said he will be right with ne as soon as he gets his hand held set up. I told him that I already paid that I should not have to wait. He said he was sorry that they had 48 call offs this am. I told him making me wait is wrong.

The other one happened a few months ago. I walked by the paint counter and there was 3 people back there. I asked why they were all doing a 1 person job. The lady said someone ordered 100 gallons of black paint and they were all working together. I asked this white chick why she said black. She could not understand what she said wrong.

The manager I talked to about everything couldnt see the issue.
anononononon
by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:12 PM
Keep the stories coming, these are all great 😊
Anonymous
by Anonymous 84 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:36 PM
A guy web ordered a 3-alarm pizza for pickup. He gets it home and calls back incredulous because it has all this hot stuff on it and he can't eat it. He demanded a refund.

A lady web ordered a pizza with no sauce, no cheese and no other toppings. Was pissed when she received basically a cook pizza crust. (Admittedly someone should have questioned that one when she picked it up or called her) but seriously she ordered it. She de-selected the toppings. She said we should have assumed she wanted cheese. But the no-sauce was correct.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 5:14 PM
Marking my spot and loving these posts.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 85 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 5:17 PM
I work at the jewelry counter in a department store and I got cussed out by a customer because I wouldn't refund the money on a watch because he was trying to return a watch that we didn't sell with the reciept and tags to a much more exspensive watch. It didn't work because 1) The brand listed on the tags didn't match the watch (he was trying to return a timex watch from target with Movado tags in a movado box, he didn't think I would open the box.) and 2) the serial numbers from the reciept and tags didn't match the watch.

When I told him that he couldn't return the watch he flew of the handle asking me why not, I just smiled and told him "For one thing I am the head of this department and I know every piece of jewelrythat enters the store because I am the only one who processes and puts out the jewelry, 2. The tags say Movado and the last time I checked Movado did not make watches that say Timex on the face and 3. There is a reason we write serial numbers on the reciepts and tags of all watches...It is to keep scammers (Not saying you are one)from trying to return cheap watches for more a exspensive watch price. Now if you would like to go back and get the original watch and return it I would be more than happy to process the return"...Well, that didn't go over well. He started yelling and raising cane and I just stood their smiling letting him look like a fool. In the mean time my store manager walks up because she heard the commotion and he started in on her about how bad I was at my job and I refused to do a refund and He wanted his refund right then and that I was accusing him of trying to scam us. My manager took all this in looked at the watch and told him no dice and then told him he had 3 options, he could calm down and take his watch and leave the store and not come back, keep acting a fool and we call the cops or he can go home get the original watch and bring it back for a refund. Needless to say he walked out of the store. He never did come back either. We found out a few months later he tried the same scam at our sister store in the next town over. Didn't work there either.

The other customers that drive me nuts are the ones who think the toy department is a daycare or just lets their kids run amuck in the store. Half the time I just want to trip the little brats.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)