Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where did you meet your best friend?
by on Feb. 8, 2018 at 3:01 PM
Replies (121-130):
mollyk124
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2018 at 10:18 AM
All of them through work, I’m not sure how else adults make friends. 😊
Kiwismommy19
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2018 at 10:20 AM
On here.
Dubai-Women
by on Feb. 11, 2018 at 10:39 AM
I have many friends who I met at work and my naighbours. And I miss my old best friends whome were at colleges
aJiG827
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2018 at 10:45 AM

Kindergarten. Then she moved away in 3rd grade (she actually was homeschooled, but I thought she moved away), then she came back in HS. We were friendly in hs, but became best friends 5 years ago. 

sonnyswoman75
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2018 at 8:23 PM
That is awesome!

Quoting aJiG827:

Kindergarten. Then she moved away in 3rd grade (she actually was homeschooled, but I thought she moved away), then she came back in HS. We were friendly in hs, but became best friends 5 years ago. 

sonnyswoman75
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2018 at 9:56 PM
My best friend and I live 4 hours away and it sucks. I would love to be able to hang out with her.

Quoting Anonymous 45: Yes, we don't get to see each other much as I now live 1800 miles away. But we do talk on the phone often.

Quoting sonnyswoman75: That's awesome you are still friends.

Quoting Anonymous 45: Female bff at a dinner party. When my xh and I were together he dragged me to a dinner party at a coworkers house. I did not want to go. She was the wife of said coworker and did not want to be hosting. We hit it off. Xh and her xh are no longer friends but she and I are as close as always.

Quoting sonnyswoman75: Where did you meet your best friend?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 45 on Feb. 11, 2018 at 11:33 PM
I would love to he able to hang out with mine too. We are a 24 hour drive or 2 1/2 hour plane ride. But she has little kids and we both have lives and jobs.

Quoting sonnyswoman75: My best friend and I live 4 hours away and it sucks. I would love to be able to hang out with her.

Quoting Anonymous 45: Yes, we don't get to see each other much as I now live 1800 miles away. But we do talk on the phone often.

Quoting Anonymous 45: Female bff at a dinner party. When my xh and I were together he dragged me to a dinner party at a coworkers house. I did not want to go. She was the wife of said coworker and did not want to be hosting. We hit it off. Xh and her xh are no longer friends but she and I are as close as always.

sonnyswoman75
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2018 at 1:37 AM
I completely understand. My best friend and I do mostly all our conversation through text.

Quoting Anonymous 45: I would love to he able to hang out with mine too. We are a 24 hour drive or 2 1/2 hour plane ride. But she has little kids and we both have lives and jobs.

Quoting sonnyswoman75: My best friend and I live 4 hours away and it sucks. I would love to be able to hang out with her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 47 on Feb. 14, 2018 at 4:01 AM
High School
Anonymous
by Anonymous 48 on Feb. 14, 2018 at 4:19 AM
One of them, her mom and my mom were friends when we were kids. They aren't friends anymore, but we are.
The other one, we both attended a private school out of town. The school set our parents up for carpool.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)