Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What show are you binge watching now?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I'm currently watching Hannibal. I watched it when it was still on regular TV and now I'm watching it again on Amazon Prime.

That was such a good show. Mads Mikkelsen is so handsome and played Dr. Lecter frighteningly well. I was so disappointed when the show was cancelled.

What about you?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2018 at 3:34 PM
Replies (131-133):
EarlGrayHot
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:39 AM

Due South.  We just discovered it over Christmas.  I wish I'd known about it when it was on originally.

Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 11:17 AM
Shadowhunters and Smallville
Ang9403
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes!! That's my favorite also!! I think season 4 is actually my favorite so far.

Quoting LuvHugs429:

It was suppose to originally end on Season 5 when Sam went to Hell and Dean went to Lisa to have a normal life but it was such a popular show the "WB" wanted to keep it going but the original producer didn't so they got new writers. My favorite episode is "Yellow eyes" Season 4

Quoting Ang9403: I've never watched it before, always heard good things about it though.

Quoting LuvHugs429:

I'm near the end of season 3 LOL I haven't actually watched on TV since Season 6 because it should have ended when it was suppose to in Season 5 but I'm hearing good things.

Quoting Ang9403: I'm watching it too, I started the first season about a week ago and now I'm in season 7. I love it!!

Quoting LuvHugs429:

I just got done Blue Bloods. Now I am watching SuperNatural from the beginning!!! Love me some Dean Winchester!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)