Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quit rolling the car across your penis and put your underwear on!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
1 mom liked this
I was on the phone with dh when I said that to the three year old.

Dh buster out laughing and said I was probably the only person in the world who’s ever uttered that sentence.

Ohh the joys of boys
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2018 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 6:50 PM
I doubt it.

I have said some wild things to my boys.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this
That's adorable! When my daughters were three and six months, I could be overheard yelling, " Don't stick the juice box straw up your sisters nose!
ilovemykids323
by on Feb. 8, 2018 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this

lol i'm sure you aren't alone in this sentence... i ahve 3 boys. i've said some weird shit... boys are weird.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 6:55 PM

I have a little girl.  While I’ve been surprised at some of the stuff I’ve had to say to her, I definetly have never even come close to what you had to say to your little boy lol :)

cellomom26
by on Feb. 8, 2018 at 6:56 PM
That's hilarious.
vreed0608
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 6:58 PM
😂😂😂
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 7:08 PM
I had to tell my 3 year old son to stop wrapping his spaghetti around his penis and put his pants back on. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2018 at 7:09 PM
Dh says boys are better because while you deal with the gross stuff you don’t have to deal with the emotional aspect of teen girls. I dunno, both sound scary

Quoting Anonymous 5: I had to tell my 3 year old son to stop wrapping his spaghetti around his penis and put his pants back on. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 7:14 PM
Apparently my mom’s friend think I’m a great boy mom because I know how gross boys can be. Like when my son won’t eat I’ll encourage him to eat so he can get big and fart in his uncle’s face. Lol it’s the only way I can get him to eat sometimes. Lol.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Dh says boys are better because while you deal with the gross stuff you don’t have to deal with the emotional aspect of teen girls. I dunno, both sound scary

Quoting Anonymous 5: I had to tell my 3 year old son to stop wrapping his spaghetti around his penis and put his pants back on. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 7:15 PM
I’m glad I have girls.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)