Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why can't it just be mine?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm stupidly upset over this. I have a stash of candy, I've bought ds his own candy. Mine lasts forever, his is gone within a week. Mine, most of them were from after Halloween (the discounted candy lol) so yea, I've had it for a while. Ds has eaten his Halloween candy (an entire backpack), the Christmas treats from school, our home, friends homes, stocking stash and bought 'me' some chocolate for Valentine's, which he's already eaten.

It feels like every single time i come back home, i find the wrappers in the trash! Today, 5 of them. I'm not even sure what's really left bc i haven't looked in that box for a few weeks now.

I know it's stupid to be upset over it but damn! My candy is in a shoe box, under my bed. In order to get to it, you have to climb over my bed. So it's not like he unintentionally found it, or it was right in his face, teasing him.

I'm half tempted to go buy a gigantic dildo to put in there, freak him out completely, and destroy his candy stealing 14 year old mind!!!! 🤣
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2018 at 7:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
corticosteroid
by on Feb. 8, 2018 at 7:19 PM
8 moms liked this

Doooooo ittttttt.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting corticosteroid:

Doooooo ittttttt.....

NutraNut17
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 7:23 PM

Whoa, wait a minute!  He's 14!

Aw HELL NO!  my kids knew by 9 you don't touch moms stash unless you wanted to lose fingers!

Do the dildo thing.  Not only will he never touch your stash again, you could start having those lovely conversations that all parents so look forward to.  >:}

btw, I totally take advantage of the post chocolate holiday sales to stock up until the next major chocolate holiday, too.  There's really no other reason for those holidays to exist, imo.

Also, I'm only kind of joking about those conversations.  Technically, they should have started ages ago, but this would be a GREAT time to go a little deeper into them.  lol

AjsMom0508
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 7:26 PM
4 moms liked this
A dildo, box of condoms and some lube 😂😂😂😂😂 he will immediately regret stealing your candy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2018 at 7:29 PM
We've had those convos. He was younger and one started when he asked what a butt plug was. Dang high school kids hanging out at the park! Butt (pun intended lol), I've always been open and honest with him.

Every time, I'm like you couldn't wait until i get home to ask? You couldn't have texted me? I'm only gone for 3 hours, max, but he can always call or text me. Ugh.

Quoting NutraNut17:

Whoa, wait a minute!  He's 14!

Aw HELL NO!  my kids knew by 9 you don't touch moms stash unless you wanted to lose fingers!

Do the dildo thing.  Not only will he never touch your stash again, you could start having those lovely conversations that all parents so look forward to.  >:}

btw, I totally take advantage of the post chocolate holiday sales to stock up until the next major chocolate holiday, too.  There's really no other reason for those holidays to exist, imo.

Also, I'm only kind of joking about those conversations.  Technically, they should have started ages ago, but this would be a GREAT time to go a little deeper into them.  lol

jws120567
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 7:31 PM

This!!!  And bump for update after you do it!!!  LOL!

Quoting AjsMom0508: A dildo, box of condoms and some lube 😂😂😂😂😂 he will immediately regret stealing your candy.

Melissa_4
by Navy Mom on Feb. 8, 2018 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Take the shoebox and hide it in the laundry room.  They rarely look in there.

Curlymom234
by Flamingo lady on Feb. 8, 2018 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh I’d be pissed. Find another hiding place with a different box. Put the dildo in the current one
FearlessHeart21
by Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Do that, and add a note: I’ve been watching you Son. Love Mom ❤️

Quoting jws120567:

This!!!  And bump for update after you do it!!!  LOL!

Quoting AjsMom0508: A dildo, box of condoms and some lube 😂😂😂😂😂 he will immediately regret stealing your candy.

PacMan80
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 7:35 PM

LOL, I totally agree.  Put some naughty things in there and your candy will be fine forever.  You don't mess with mama's candy stash!!! :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)